Should I hop on a Test cycle while I’m cutting?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I’m thinking of doing this because I’m getting close to a lowish BF and ik it’s gonna start nuking my natural T levels. Is it worth it starting a cycle mid cut?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I’m thinking of doing this because I’m getting close to a lowish BF and ik it’s gonna start nuking my natural T levels. Is it worth it starting a cycle mid cut?
Is this your first cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yes it would be
I'm no expert but I think it would be the best to start the cycle on bulk, because gear will help you lose bf anyway while building muscle

And on a cut you may potentially eat below optimal protein

So in my opinion, if you're gonna use gear you don't need to cut at the same time

• Hmm...
Natty

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, becomingnearperfect and Reformed
I'm no expert but I think it would be the best to start the cycle on bulk, because gear will help you lose bf anyway while building muscle

And on a cut you may potentially eat below optimal protein

So in my opinion, if you're gonna use gear you don't need to cut at the same time
So u don’t roid in a cut? I thought it would be more important on a cut so u keep ur T levels high and preserve muscle
Still haven’t taken the clavicle pill?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, RichardSpencel, BoredPrince and 3 others
keep gaslighting people bro but target more tiktok fags, tell them looks dont matter
Looks matter more than ever now with looks purgatory theory

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and twilight
So u don’t roid in a cut? I thought it would be more important on a cut so u keep ur T levels high and preserve muscle
I'm not using roids, but mk and peptide, but that's for heightmax, and even then, even though I'm high bf ATM, I'm still in a bulk as long as I heightmax

You're gonna preserve muscles on a cut as long as it's not extreme cut and if you eat sufficient protein

Gear is better for bulk, because then your body is in optimal state to build muscles, cuz you get all the energy from food

• +1
Stop or slow your cutting if you notice your strength decreasing at the gym. Reduce your training volume but keep intensity high. Your first set, close to failure, should not be getting weaker. Otherwise you need to reduce volume or increase rest (within reason, up to a week between the same muscle)…

I think it’s a waste of a first cycle.

• +1