C
Cave
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2026
- Posts
- 25
- Reputation
- 2
Im 15 6ft 88kg 34kg muscle Abt 19% bf
And I can’t fucking get lean
And I can’t fucking get lean
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I know dyor but do you know side effects
Hop on and forget brotherIm 15 6ft 88kg 34kg muscle Abt 19% bf
And I can’t fucking get lean
sides -> u get leanI know dyor but do you know side effects
no youre 15. your plates most likely havent closed so itll be pretty braindead to stunt your growth.Im 15 6ft 88kg 34kg muscle Abt 19% bf
And I can’t fucking get lean
My face is okay but the fat only sits at my belly and hipsno youre 15. your plates most likely havent closed so itll be pretty braindead to stunt your growth.
plus at 19% unless you have shit fat distribution genetics your face should be fine.
Already thought Abt that but some relatives had cancer in my blood line so I’m lwk scared I hop on and get clipped 1 year afterhop on igf1, hgh and aromatase inhibitors along with small doses of test
Hop on and forget brother
Are u on anything
I’m on nothing other than nicotineHop on and forget brother
Are u on anything rn?