Should I hop on reta

C

Cave

Iron
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
2
Im 15 6ft 88kg 34kg muscle Abt 19% bf
And I can’t fucking get lean
 
Im 15 6ft 88kg 34kg muscle Abt 19% bf
And I can’t fucking get lean
no youre 15. your plates most likely havent closed so itll be pretty braindead to stunt your growth.
plus at 19% unless you have shit fat distribution genetics your face should be fine.
 
no youre 15. your plates most likely havent closed so itll be pretty braindead to stunt your growth.
plus at 19% unless you have shit fat distribution genetics your face should be fine.
My face is okay but the fat only sits at my belly and hips
 

Similar threads

bellowaveragedutch
Replies
5
Views
59
senron
senron
Chudmaxer6767
Replies
6
Views
69
ICR
ICR
T
Replies
6
Views
62
tfrostyz
tfrostyz
moggerman1215
  • Question
Replies
17
Views
144
larpingfakecel
larpingfakecel
Ant.is.ltn
Replies
9
Views
105
Ant.is.ltn
Ant.is.ltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top