Should I hop on test

nbfmyb

nbfmyb

miserable
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Posts
343
Reputation
263
I’m turning 17 in a month, can’t get xray to confirm if I’m still growing but I think I’m not as I’m only grew 2cm since last year, should I just hop on 300-400 test? (Can’t use 19nors because too suppressive as I have to hop off in a year for personal reasons)
 
dnrd the tiny paragraph, just hop on MENT, you'll get your fertility back faster, MENT absolutely mogs test niggerssssssssssssss
 
I’m turning 17 in a month, can’t get xray to confirm if I’m still growing but I think I’m not as I’m only grew 2cm since last year, should I just hop on 300-400 test? (Can’t use 19nors because too suppressive as I have to hop off in a year for personal reasons)
if you have to hop off AAS in a year altogether don’t even bother :lul: it’s all or nothing if you can’t run forever then save the daily test pins in the ass for the rest of your life
 

Similar threads

kk_1101
Replies
6
Views
38
Kopcav.looks
Kopcav.looks
C
Replies
11
Views
65
Cave
C
KS_sub1
Replies
6
Views
33
KS_sub1
KS_sub1
britishbomber
Replies
25
Views
112
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
bellowaveragedutch
Replies
5
Views
77
senron
senron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top