akashii06
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2026
- Posts
- 63
- Reputation
- 43
I've been on 20mg for like 3 weeks now, barely any side effects other than slightly dry lips. Should I go up to 40mg? My cumulative dosage is about 11K
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
yeah but if I dont up the dosage I'll have to take it for like 1 year and 3 months lol, not sure if thats a bad thing but i would want to be done with it as soon as i can ideallyLow dosage is okay, i don't think you should up your dose.
i didnt say 3 weeks was a course im just saying the side effects are minimal so I thought of upping the dosage to cut the treatment time in halfwhy would you? 3 weeks is not even a course
Accutally, some derms love low dosing or microdosing, because of it's safety profile.yeah but if I dont up the dosage I'll have to take it for like 1 year and 3 months lol, not sure if thats a bad thing but i would want to be done with it as soon as i can ideally