Should I increase isotret dosage?

akashii06

akashii06

Iron
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Posts
63
Reputation
43
I've been on 20mg for like 3 weeks now, barely any side effects other than slightly dry lips. Should I go up to 40mg? My cumulative dosage is about 11K
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
Low dosage is okay, i don't think you should up your dose.
 
  • +1
Reactions: akashii06
why would you? 3 weeks is not even a course
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
Low dosage is okay, i don't think you should up your dose.
yeah but if I dont up the dosage I'll have to take it for like 1 year and 3 months lol, not sure if thats a bad thing but i would want to be done with it as soon as i can ideally
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
why would you? 3 weeks is not even a course
i didnt say 3 weeks was a course im just saying the side effects are minimal so I thought of upping the dosage to cut the treatment time in half
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
yeah but if I dont up the dosage I'll have to take it for like 1 year and 3 months lol, not sure if thats a bad thing but i would want to be done with it as soon as i can ideally
Accutally, some derms love low dosing or microdosing, because of it's safety profile.

If you want to finish it faster, you can always up the dose and see if some side effects emerge.
 
  • +1
Reactions: akashii06

Similar threads

cellularsasquatch
Replies
9
Views
48
Jihadmax
J
Esc0
Replies
0
Views
7
Esc0
Esc0
E
Replies
3
Views
38
Edenan
E
T
Replies
4
Views
64
overforme3
overforme3
non-chalant
Replies
4
Views
59
akashii06
akashii06

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Macan
  • thedoomandespair
Back
Top