should I increase my accutane dosage

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I think 10 mg a day does not dry me out enough, I think I should take at least 20 to shut down my oil glands. Or is not it supposed to work right away?

don't take that shitty fucking drug

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
But I noticed I want to drink more and piss less but I think it's lgd 4033 that makes me retain water my muscles are fucking swollen

I have no choice I am an acnecel I have horrible pimples popping out of nowhere no routine can help me
good fucking luck to you on that shit then

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and ItsOverCel
I think 10 mg a day does not dry me out enough, I think I should take at least 20 to shut down my oil glands. Or is not it supposed to work right away?
How long have you been taking 10mg for

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Did you even do any research on the drug you are taking LOL
no, I just heard incels use accutane to cure acne so I am an incel and have acne I've decided to start taking accutane. Is my protocol good?

what u gonna do if you start shedding? You will begin losing the hair on your head and there's nothing you can do. It will prematurely trigger MPB.

what u gonna do if you start shedding? You will begin losing the hair on your head and there's nothing you can do. It will prematurely trigger MPB.
I will make a hair transplant
my father is nw0 at 50 I am not afraid of balding

I will make a hair transplant
my father is nw0 at 50 I am not afraid of balding

There are people out there that took accutane and nothing is stopping their hairloss even on finasteride and minoxidil. Because Accutane targets vitamin A in abnormal doses

you will just continue losing hair even with a HT

There are people out there that took accutane and nothing is stopping their hairloss even on finasteride and minoxidil. Because Accutane targets vitamin A in abnormal doses

you will just continue losing hair even with a HT
okay my doses are low because I am poor I can't afford high doses

okay my doses are low because I am poor I can't afford high doses

be honest what are you eating? I bet your diet has tons of dairy in it.

be honest what are you eating? I bet your diet has tons of dairy in it.
I eat little diary, only half a kilo of youghurt for dinner. My diet is 5000-5500 calories a day, 800-900 g of carbs a day, 250 g of proteins and 100-120 fats

I eat little diary, only half a kilo of youghurt for dinner. My diet is 5000-5500 calories a day, 800-900 g of carbs a day, 250 g of proteins and 100-120 fats

only half a kilo of youghurt? that is a shit ton...

You are dairy prone by far hence the insane outbreak. How do you expect accutane to continue working if you're feeding your body the same crap you are trying to prevent?

only half a kilo of youghurt? that is a shit ton...

You are dairy prone by far hence the insane outbreak. How do you expect accutane to continue working if you're feeding your body the same crap you are trying to prevent?
even if I starvemax and eat 0 calories a day I still get pimples. My acne isn't connected to my diet

even if I starvemax and eat 0 calories a day I still get pimples. My acne isn't connected to my diet

no you are eating shit and you are extremely prone to dairy outbreak. There is no ifs or buts about it. You don't realize how badly diet actually impacts your general health.

You wouldn't be breaking out if your body wasn't trying to rid itself of garbage. Pimples don't originate on your skin for no reason. You are literally what you eat.

So many modern day health problems are caused by western diet consumption

no you are eating shit and you are extremely prone to dairy outbreak. There is no ifs or buts about it. You don't realize how badly diet actually impacts your general health.

You wouldn't be breaking out if your body wasn't trying to rid itself of garbage. Pimples don't originate on your skin for no reason. You are literally what you eat.

So many modern day health problems are caused by western diet consumption
I have to eat to grow. I will turn into an auschwitzmaxxer if I eat less than 5000 calories a day

I have to eat to grow. I will turn into an auschwitzmaxxer if I eat less than 5000 calories a day

Of course. But you're eating food that is causing you to break out. And you will continue to do so if you don't change your consumption.

You want muscles? Eat shit tons of fats and carbs. rice and chicken quarters super cheap at bare minimum. Of course this is basics.

Dairy is so bad for you its insane.

Add veggies...but you already know the game.

Not yogurt...not bread...not pasta or any of that crap.

either 10 or 20 per day is fine tbh

Blame your shit hair genes not Accutane nigga, + low dosage is fine:pepefrown:

If you have severe acne start with 20 mg until it clears up tbh, then switch to 10 mg to maintain

Also it gets worse for like 2 weeks, there is like a purge

800g of carbs, of course you have perma outbreaks

I'm on 40mg/ day about 4 months in. Didn't notice any side effects at all until about 1 month in so idk what you're taking to notice side effects after 1 day 🤣. But it started off with skin shedding, dry/cracked lips, and now puffy, red, dry eyes/eyelids. No hairloss so far. Is your accutane legit? Should be seeing a dermatologist