Should I inject IGF-1 LR3 on top of genotropin?

D

Deleted member 18544

I'm already injecting 7 IU genotropin daily, should I inject IGF-1 LR3 on top of that?

If anyone has an IGF-1 LR3 source please send it as the guy I get genotropin from doesn't have it, price isn't an issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luxury, Sondern and Jigen
How you think you will end up:
AD52BAFC E033 4B9E A95A 5A74C0226B45

How you will actually end up:
615F2A28 2931 4273 9C5E D2CEDF0B4D5E

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mfk, Sondern, berlin.1969 and 3 others
Nearly 17. I didn't grow for a year prior to injecting HGH.
Makes sense then. Your plates are still open. Ironically this is the point where taking HGH isn’t cope. How tf do you afford that shit though?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18544
Im doing it for height not muscle gain. I have grown over 8cm with HGH so far.
what side effects have you gotten? and where is most of the growth coming from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
pretty much just tingly hands

legs and torso, my frame has gotten bigger aswell
damn that's pretty good. did you check your growth plates or just guess it

• +1
i got an xray and im taking aromasin to keep them open
How much aromasin? Imma get an xray and start soon (if they are open)

Also are you worried about it negatively affecting your face? Like those people with acromegaly

• +1
12.5mg every other day

not really, nothing bad has happened so far and i can also get surgery
is aromasin and genotropin all you're taking or are there other supplements?

• +1
is aromasin and genotropin all you're taking or are there other supplements?
10k iu vit d3, 45mg vit k2 mk-4, 600mg elemental magnesium glycinate, 1200mg calcium carbonate, 1mg iodine, 200mg hyaluronic acid, 30 mg zinc, 3000mg vitamin c + 12 raw eggs daily with loads of meat

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and Deleted member 25715
10k iu vit d3, 45mg vit k2 mk-4, 600mg elemental magnesium glycinate, 1200mg calcium carbonate, 1mg iodine, 200mg hyaluronic acid, 30 mg zinc, 3000mg vitamin c + 12 raw eggs daily with loads of meat
Wow, 12 raw eggs is crazy lol. What height are your parents?

Some users here use IGF-1 in their height stack as well.

Also how long did it take to see results? Is your torso noticably longer? I'm not much older then you. But I think I'm closedplatecel :feelswhy:

I'm already injecting 7 IU genotropin daily, should I inject IGF-1 LR3 on top of that?

If anyone has an IGF-1 LR3 source please send it as the guy I get genotropin from doesn't have it, price isn't an issue.
What do u use to prevent plate closure?

8cm in 10 months

yes, but it's proportionate with the rest of my body
I grow 5.5 cm in 11 months without doing shit what people with subhuman genetics all need to too compensate

I grow 5.5 cm in 11 months without doing shit what people with subhuman genetics all need to too compensate

Imagine if we would have blasted HGH. We would have been easily 7 foot tall. That reminds me of the "Dutch giant" Oliver Richters. He was around 6'5 at age 17 or so but did not grow any further. I am pretty sure that he got HGH as well as other stuff to grow in height. But nobody talks about it.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 22924
i’m a poorcel so i’m wasting all the potential i have for heightmaxxing shit makes me sad

Yes

Imagine if we would have blasted HGH. We would have been easily 7 foot tall. That reminds me of the "Dutch giant" Oliver Richters. He was around 6'5 at age 17 or so but did not grow any further. I am pretty sure that he got HGH as well as other stuff to grow in height. But nobody talks about it.
I just turnt 17 i am gonna hope on i think if my mom gives me the money

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
fuck 8cm? i need to start saving for this instead of coping with ibutamoren bruh

• +1
I just turnt 17 i am gonna hope on i think if my mom gives me the money

And you are also on RAD. That is a good thing. It is like you are playing a game and you are now maxxing out your stats. I am actually curious how much you are able to grow. 10cm would be decent. Perhaps you can get even more from it. I am now tempted to take Ibutamoren but I will most likely not gaining any height from it, although it is worth a try, since I will also eat more. But I did order Stanozolol, still waiting for the package. It will be there next week or the week after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
fuck 8cm? i need to start saving for this instead of coping with ibutamoren bruh

Another heightmaxxer. I wish I was 5 again, so my parents could blast HGH and all sorts of other compiunds into my body.

And you are also on RAD. That is a good thing. It is like you are playing a game and you are now maxxing out your stats. I am actually curious how much you are able to grow. 10cm would be decent. Perhaps you can get even more from it. I am now tempted to take Ibutamoren but I will most likely not gaining any height from it, although it is worth a try, since I will also eat more. But I did order Stanozolol, still waiting for the package. It will be there next week or the week after.
I feel the same life is a game if you think about it i need athleast 2 inches too be 6’5 will buy it next month i am now 17 and 1 month growth plates are still open i think

• +1
I feel the same life is a game if you think about it i need athleast 2 inches too be 6’5 will buy it next month i am now 17 and 1 month growth plates are still open i think

You will heightmogg all other people around you. 6'5 would be fine although it would be even better, if you can get taller than that. 6'7 would be a good height. While you will blast HGH, I will blast Stanozolol and perhaps later on even Dianabol. HGHmaxxed and Dianabolmaxxed. It is actually over for this world. We will take over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You will heightmogg all other people around you. 6'5 would be fine although it would be even better, if you can get taller than that. 6'7 would be a good height. While you will blast HGH, I will blast Stanozolol and perhaps later on even Dianabol. HGHmaxxed and Dianabolmaxxed. It is actually over for this world. We will take over.
If i am home i am gonna look up what i all need 6’3 is manlet in 2023 people here just cope tho much

• +1