Should I Jacob Elordi or Tyler Maher maxx?

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
I’m currently recovering from Djs, but I’m getting custom Midface and jaw angle implants as well as a rhino in a few weeks. Should I go for the Maher or elordi look in terms of the implants and nose

Attachments

• DF544B87-CA41-4140-B9BF-9260F6CF1B33.png
    DF544B87-CA41-4140-B9BF-9260F6CF1B33.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 251B89CC-1C53-4E67-8B7F-25FB38ED55AC.png
    251B89CC-1C53-4E67-8B7F-25FB38ED55AC.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 75037A99-AA27-4AFB-B150-8605777D9FAE.png
    75037A99-AA27-4AFB-B150-8605777D9FAE.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2A170308-A80C-42EE-92BE-266FD5D1D245.jpeg
    2A170308-A80C-42EE-92BE-266FD5D1D245.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3EFF2C34-43C9-4154-902A-44A2321C911F.jpeg
    3EFF2C34-43C9-4154-902A-44A2321C911F.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 0
  • C4DB7ADD-C4ED-46BE-BE43-B4CDCE901335.jpeg
    C4DB7ADD-C4ED-46BE-BE43-B4CDCE901335.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 5892
you look none like em bro

they re super giga chads

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Erik-Jón
You should maxx according to your own pheno
Theyre both white, youre hapa
You need to anime character maxx

pics from pre surgery?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You mog him so bad tbh

OP lacks FORWARD GROWTH so badly
Op is very gl everything else is autism cope tbh

His profile is recessed but good front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
@wannalooksmax thought
OP has good potential bc hes got that chico harmony pheno
But his maxilla fucks him up big time
Women prob think hes ''ugly-hot'' aka a good looking guy with noticeable (but fixable) failos

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 18840
Women prob think hes ''ugly-hot'' aka a good looking guy with noticeable (but fixable) failos
Lmao he can slay hard from front pics alone

Everything else is autism cope

• Hmm...
Even after djs it still isn’t enough, plus my big chin and small nose make it more noticeable, that’s why I’m tryna get the implants and rhino asap bro 😭

• Love it
To me he is a weird case of htn. Nothing like very gl if we keep it real. The rating is similar i think

• +1
To me he is a weird case of htn. Nothing like very gl if we keep it real. The rating is similar i think
hes a weird case bc you can tell that without his failos hed look good
But you cant say he looks good bc his failos are so obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Even after djs it still isn’t enough, plus my big chin and small nose make it more noticeable, that’s why I’m tryna get the implants and rhino asap bro 😭
youre gonna ascend I see potential in you
not like the currycels here with 0 potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and chadtindermoney
I have niche appeal some girls are very into me some aren’t lmao. But I know the Midface implant will ascend me

Attachments

• EAFB34E5-4E82-401B-96F8-CEF3ECA5CCDB.jpeg
    EAFB34E5-4E82-401B-96F8-CEF3ECA5CCDB.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • F99A87F6-0FA8-447C-850B-54DE9150EE28.png
    F99A87F6-0FA8-447C-850B-54DE9150EE28.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • EA4C2593-D01A-4A3A-8498-EF0C96F4B6CD.png
    EA4C2593-D01A-4A3A-8498-EF0C96F4B6CD.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18840
You mog him so bad tbh
You cannot rate for shit honestly; chiseled jaw with projected chin, short philtrum, good sized lips that don’t look puffy, wavy light brown mogger hair and (actual) tall skull, but yeah I mog him bro :forcedsmile:

how do you feel about your looks since the DJS?
You're an unusual case where the lefort didn't really ascend your profile view, the bsso helped though
You look good from the front, have u posted before pics from front?

You cannot rate for shit honestly; chiseled jaw with projected chin, short philtrum, good sized lips that don’t look puffy, wavy light brown mogger hair and (actual) tall skull, but yeah I mog him bro :forcedsmile:
Pm me bro

OP hows your life with dating and how many women tell you you're attractive

please be honest with me please i beg yo be honest

My
You're an unusual case where the lefort didn't really ascend your profile view, the bsso helped though
surgeon said he did 3 piece lefort with 4-5mm impaction and 8mm advancement. U think he lied ?

I need more projection tbh

OP hows your life with dating and how many women tell you you're attractive

please be honest with me please i beg yo be honest
I pull some hot girls, like I said niche appeal. Not all girls are into me but the ones that are make it obvious and make it easy for me to talk to them. I’m talking to a model rn she’s in alpha phi sorority and she deleted her bumble after our first date. I’m not even trying to have a lot of sex I’m looking for wife, so trying to ascend to get the best wife possible

I pull some hot girls, like I said niche appeal. Not all girls are into me but the ones that are make it obvious and make it easy for me to talk to them. I’m talking to a model rn she’s in alpha phi sorority and she deleted her bumble after our first date. I’m not even trying to have a lot of sex I’m looking for wife, so trying to ascend to get the best wife possible
man stop the cap , the model bitch is probably some maked up maxxed mtb

till you show proof i'll call cap

i'm talking about REAL GIRLS THAT CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE FACE IRL, not some dating apps

i'm talking about REAL GIRLS THAT CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE FACE IRL, not some dating apps
You want pics? I don’t have to lie here bro I literally posted my face and body to be scrutinized by ’ strangers?

My

surgeon said he did 3 piece lefort with 4-5mm impaction and 8mm advancement. U think he lied ?
I dunno how likely it is for a surgeon to lie about what they did
I think your profile didn't fully break out from the underbite growth pattern, the chin is a potential reason as it makes your midface look more backwards by comparison

I get many ioi at the club especially when I wear 2 inch lifts to be taller

I dunno how likely it is for a surgeon to lie about what they did
I think your profile didn't fully break out from the underbite growth pattern, the chin is a potential reason as it makes your midface look more backwards by comparison
Yeah I agree

Yeah I agree
In this pic your maxilla looks fine though, drastic improvement

I tried morphing your before pic and it is hard to remove that slanted look from your profile
I have an underbite as well and dragging my upper lip forward in photoshop until it alligns with lower lip seems to fix my issues, in your case it doesn't work to the same degree, then I moved your chin backwards and it helped a bit

Ths
In this pic your maxilla looks fine though, drastic improvement

View attachment 1839931

I tried morphing your before pic and it is hard to remove that slanted look from your profile
I have an underbite as well and dragging my upper lip forward in photoshop until it alligns with lower lip seems to fix my issues, in your case it doesn't work to the same degree, then I moved your chin backwards and it helped a bitThis
This was one day after my liquid rhinoplasty, drastic improvement. That’s why I believe my Midface implant and rhino with the jaw angle implant will be all I need. Did u morph those pics? Are u getting djs?

Ths

This was one day after my liquid rhinoplasty, drastic improvement. That’s why I believe my Midface implant and rhino with the jaw angle implant will be all I need. Did u morph those pics? Are u getting djs?
What's a liquid rhinoplasty?
I have morphed a pic of you if you want me to post it
I am getting a lefort and genio, no bsso

Post it pls, they put filler in my nose
What's a liquid rhinoplasty?
I have morphed a pic of you if you want me to post it
I am getting a lefort and genio, no bsso
they

who mogs: me or @chadtindermoney
he mogs u
better eyebrows, better eyes, hes got full lips
OP has hapa prettyboy potential
youre not bad looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
U mog generally, I have niche mog appeal plus height and frame
nah he just doesnt have glaring failos but hes capped bc of things like narrow skull, sparse eyebrows and narrow mouth. Also, russian pheno failo

Why r do Russian girls mog but Russian guys dont
nah he just doesnt have glaring failos but hes capped bc of things like narrow skull, sparse eyebrows and narrow mouth. Also, russian pheno failo
og bu

Post it pls, they put filler in my nose
I wanted to see if using my usual maxilla morph technique could produce a better outcome than your surgery result but the outcome was the same
I then morphed your mandible in accordance with your surgery result
Then I modified the chin to see what difference it makes

ezgif-3-8ab0dca583.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
better eyes,
?? Op's eyes are the biggest failo since he looks like FAScel. If he would have eyes like me, he could be unmoggable here maybe except of arvid/saludon/amnesia.

narrow skull
I have fwhr like maher or delisola so idk how can I have narrow skull. My biggest failo is long midface and pheno as you said. I mean its not big problem, but still it's. I dunno should I correct my underbite with lf1, or not

• JFL
TheseI wanted to see if using my usual maxilla morph technique could produce a better outcome than your surgery result but the outcome was the same

ezgif-3-8ab0dca583.gif
Th
I wanted to see if using my usual maxilla morph technique could produce a better outcome than your surgery result but the outcome was the same

ezgif-3-8ab0dca583.gif
rse

ezgif-3-8ab0dca583.gif
second pic is pretty good, I want more Midface projection with my surgery tho will post results when I’m done

?? Op's eyes are the biggest failo since he looks like FAScel. If he would have eyes like me, he could be unmoggable here maybe except of arvid/saludon/amnesia.

I have fwhr like maher or delisola so idk how can I have narrow skull. My biggest failo is long midface and pheno as you said. I mean its not big problem, but still it's. I dunno should I correct my underbite with lf1, or not
nah his eyes look prettier than yours. Your eyes look normie asf and bland. But I get it, you squint and shit

Maher's FWHR is his biggest failo. He has top tier features all around so its useless to compare urself to him. Idk abt dellisola tho
At 1st glance, your face does look longish and narrowish. Its your facial index

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

I might get canthopladty to elongate horizontally a bit more. But either way I’m patient. I’ve been collecting women from bumble and am slowly building up my rotation. Once I get my implants and rhino it’s over x☺️☺️