Should I Jacob Elordi or Tyler Maher maxx?

I’m currently recovering from Djs, but I’m getting custom Midface and jaw angle implants as well as a rhino in a few weeks. Should I go for the Maher or elordi look in terms of the implants and nose
Be careful you don't get botched tbh. Even if you got surgeries to get a better jaw and midface and nose it still doesn't mean there will be any harmony there and not to mention you could get botched and come out a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Be careful you don't get botched tbh. Even if you got surgeries to get a better jaw and midface and nose it still doesn't mean there will be any harmony there and not to mention you could get botched and come out a truecel
I mean i got a liquid rhino and threads inserted to make my nose and paranasal more prominent and it looked very good for a bit. Plus my infraorbital is very flat so the Midface implant and rhino is def an improvement for harmony. Implants can be removed and they aren’t removing from my nose, they’re adding size. But yes I could be botched

Erik Jon got that slayer pheno, how tall?
I’m only 6’1, and that faggot is just mad because I’m not a boneless completely autistic loser like him

Good genes 💪💪 ur good lad go slay
Tbh I’ve never tried to last school year I was obese and now I’m borderline obese and school starts in two weeks, ima wait until I ascend a bit more then I’ll try to get a slay

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Tbh I’ve never tried to last school year I was obese and now I’m borderline obese and school starts in two weeks, ima wait until I ascend a bit more then I’ll try to get a slay
Just intermittent fast and do boxing or mma. Cut out the processed foods drink raw milk meat fruit vegetable

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Dont look that obese just chubby

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Just intermittent fast and do boxing or mma. Cut out the processed foods drink raw milk meat fruit vegetable
I’m starving myself before school starts tbh only eating supper

who funds ur surgeries

you need chin reduction