Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
Shave completely, including the moustache stubble

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
Shaven

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
lol did we really need the body pics? :feelskek: nice though.

i think you would look better with a beard, but your beard genetics are not nearly as good as your body genetics. you look like you work in an office without a beard but dress like some chill construction worker, or musician or some shit.

i'd grow the beard if i were you and keep at if for a long time to get some hair on your cheeks. and disconnect the beard from your chin.

it just matches the look you have better. or maybe goatee. try that and see that. you never really trimmed it nicely.

lol did we really need the body pics? :feelskek: nice though.

i think you would look better with a beard, but your beard genetics are not nearly as good as your body genetics. you look like you work in an office without a beard but dress like some chill construction worker, or musician or some shit.

i'd grow the beard if i were you and keep at if for a long time to get some hair on your cheeks. and disconnect the beard from your chin.

View attachment 1512549 it just matches the look you have better. or maybe goatee. try that and see that. you never really trimmed it nicely.

t

that looks really good in my opinion. you really don't have the office guy personality. you look like a guy who hunts and drink beers and shit the dissonance can be weird for people. the goatee looks really good and you can trim it to accentuate your jawline.

that looks good.

t

that looks really good in my opinion. you really don't have the office guy personality. you look like a guy who hunts and drink beers and shit the dissonance can be weird for people. the goatee looks really good and you can trim it to accentuate your jawline.

that looks good.
Thanks. I guess I can try it.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97