Should I keep drinking?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
Been drunk 2 days in a row (went through 700 ml 45% ABV whiskey). Should I keep going or maybe take a break?

Did Ramirez drink alcohol? What's the consensus on this; is it a slayer trait or nah?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 15977
Take a break and stay hydrated bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Take a break and stay hydrated bro
Yeah you're probably right. It's good to have you guys so I don't need to think for myself sometimes hahaha 😂
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 15977
keep drinking goyim
 

Similar threads

heightmaxxing
Replies
16
Views
87
Tusseleif
Tusseleif
iqletlowtest
Replies
13
Views
74
3xiler
3xiler
M
Replies
2
Views
33
ecstazy
ecstazy
killuacel
Replies
3
Views
28
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Absurdist
Replies
9
Views
32
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top