Should I keep omegle maxxing any tips?

D

Deleted member 16133

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ

so far i've only made two omegle videos public to youtube one i just uploaded that me and the people of my discord server help record edit and partake in, but do you think this is a viable option for me? I've been told for the past year I should youtube maxx, but i don't know or think if this has any actual long term value, any youtube cels wanna help me out? everyone give me some advice for what I should do, or say on here. thanksssss!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 18776 and 7 others
brootal; subscribed; keep at it, it seems funny :feelsgood:

@alriodai he's gonna blow up over for your bet money yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
@james yakhi love these contents keep flushing out more wallah I'm waiting ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• +1
@james yakhi love these contents keep flushing out more wallah I'm waiting ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
i filmed like an hour today ill have some shit out today after my rhino consulation

• Love it
mirin edit and music background

• +1
i can help you i got a 10k channel and 2 million views (i ain't post shit in 8 months)

first of all change the way your title is lol, change it to a more normie / Mainstream shit

"Women Roasts Me For Being Ugly" some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 16133, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Tone down the editing itโ€™s too autistic. I donโ€™t think you need to edit at all tbh anyway just add subtitles and it would be fine

i can help you i got a 10k channel and 2 million views (i ain't post shit in 8 months)

first of all change the way your title is lol, change it to a more normie / Mainstream shit

ok thanks also i cant because that channel is most likely not in my niche

• +1
Tone down the editing itโ€™s too autistic. I donโ€™t think you need to edit at all tbh anyway just add subtitles and it would be fine
ok thank you bro
i just feel like if its not edited ppl will not pay attention to it and will not be entertained

• +1
ok thanks also i cant because that channel is most likely not in my niche
lol bro my other channel got 7k youtube with only 2 videos,

just because i put mainstraem clickbait titles that are NORMIE tier with GOOD THUMNBNAILS
that's all it takes to make views

Yakhi what's your niche and where do you get vids/source from ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™??

just because i put mainstraem clickbait titles that are NORMIE tier with GOOD THUMNBNAILS
What were they about?

damn bro thanks ima dothat for the next videos thank u

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
genuinly funny + post it on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693