should i kill myself?

I said a lot of things. but im 6' (182.5cm) in reality.
Lol you call me manlet when I'm 181cm nigga wtf apologize asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7224
honestly living in a van and driving across the country would lifemog being a wagie until death.

like im already bi so if i femboymaxxed and got a license i could finally visit california and texas

and abandon my whore mother who im pretty sure fucked an italian cornell student.
this would be awesome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Yes I do
You can get 15 years old 4'5 PSL jbs
Pm your face OP
im 22 tho :soy: still I could get 15 years old? Once my forex profit stack ups i will go to Ecuador :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14478
im 22 tho :soy: still I could get 15 years old? Once my forex profit stack ups i will go to Ecuador :soy::soy:
Yh some 20 smth year old status maxxed incel tier looking ethnic guy got a nice jb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 7224
Ecuder has the lowest IQ in America
Sex would basically be beastiality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 7224
@Ed676 sad how?

the one fact i hate about mom is that she's so narcy that she expects me to feel bad for her or better my grades for her mental health...

when that bitch made my family broken and verbally abused my dad and her boyfriend who im pretty sure she both cheated on

like shes one of those crazy bitches who hit my dad, (hes taller so he wasnt hurt) insulted her current boyfriend to the point of verbal abuse...

constantly verbally harasses my poor grandma who lives in the ghetto just because shes conservative (my grandma is)

and on top of that compares me to other parents kids

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
the one fact i hate about mom is that she's so narcy that she expects me to feel bad for her or better my grades for her mental health...

when that bitch made my family broken and verbally abused my dad and her boyfriend who im pretty sure she both cheated on
i'm at yo mommas house

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad

Don't associate with her

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and xefo
Ecuder has the lowest IQ in America
Sex would basically be beastiality
Damn really? I thought it was Perú/ Bolivia
Yh girls are into bestiality

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Damn really? I thought it was Perú/ Bolivia
Yh girls are into bestiality
nigga i sent you private message. are girls black in there?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and ChristianChad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 14478
  • Woah

like shes one of those crazy bitches who hit my dad, (hes taller so he wasnt hurt) insulted her current boyfriend to the point of verbal abuse...

constantly verbally harasses my poor grandma who lives in the ghetto just because shes conservative (my grandma is)

and on top of that compares me to other parents kids
b

nigga i sent you private message. are girls black in there?
Yes they are hot af but sadly they seem to prefer white men
Dick matters more ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ChristianChad and Deleted member 13332
Yes they are hot af but sadly they seem to prefer white men
Dick matters more ngl
im white af people ask me why im so pale but i ldar 12 months a year 24 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
should i kill myself if i have prey brown eyes? no girl ever gave me iois
No bro I have brown almond- hunter eyes with PCT and good ( downturned) but short medial canthus and I still get iois when I leave the basement with a mask on( wearing grey sweatpants tho)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13332
im white af people ask me why im so pale but i ldar 12 months a year 24 hours a day
Automatically your face doesn´t matters then
Just search up ecuadorian men :lul:( no homo tho)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
also my mom dickpilled me when she yelled at her current boyfriend for being small ;((((

she's such a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
ALSO I KNOW SHE HATES MEN BECAUSE MY BROTHER WHO LOOKS LIKE BRAD PITTS KID CONSTANTLY TALKS ABOUT HOW GIRLS SAY HE'S CUTE AND MY MOM SAYS "gross"

(literally im happy for my brother because when he grows up he'll be able to experience jbw and having brown hair and blue eyes.

he's 10 but already getting girls to like him)

LIKE WTFFFF????

DO YOU WANT YOUR BLOODLINE TO END YOU DUMB BITCH

No

• +1
No bro I have brown almond- hunter eyes with PCT and good ( downturned) but short medial canthus and I still get iois when I leave the basement with a mask on( wearing grey sweatpants tho)
i have light a10 eyes with perfect eyelashes i must be god in ecuador:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • Woah
also even though im suicidal im NOT going to the doctor here, because they'll either tell me the bluepill or jew me with pills

• +1
also my mom dickpilled me when she yelled at her current boyfriend for being small ;((((

she's such a whore
yeah its funny but just another example of how i know she cheated and i shes a whore

also even though im suicidal im NOT going to the doctor here, because they'll either tell me the bluepill or jew me with pills
maybe you have adhd or some shit
i will go just to get jew pills at least i will be able to study or concentrate

• +1
maybe you have adhd or some shit
i will go just to get jew pills at least i will be able to study or concentrate
i've been diagnosed with add so im not hyper but the attention span is still fucked... i've already been jood anyway by liking men.

i stopped taking my add pills a few years ago

• Woah
  • +1
i've been diagnosed with add so im not hyper but the attention span is still fucked... i've already been jood anyway by liking men.

i stopped taking my add pills a few years ago
how they did work? was it easier to concentrate?

• +1
Yes

• +1

she's such a whore
Bro legit gtfo

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13332
how they did work? was it easier to concentrate?
no, it made me feel weird, i almost forget what it feels like but i didnt like it

• +1
  • Woah
you guys are the best... I never had close friends who i could confide (until now) in or even parents that will listen to me but here i feel like i can spill my guts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i'm living at college rn. thanks for your sympathy
how?:Comfy:

I hate your mother ngl
If I meet her in dark alley I smack her with a bottle and piss on her
then still her purse and run away
@OldVirgin @PingPong @King_ @Scientist

If that makes you feel any better let me comfort you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Why don’t you just start doing your work
You have time to get that grade up

You shouldn’t if you fail you will be a vegetable or on restrain from a mental hospital. You need to fix your problems and try to accept the things you cannot. You should mix CBD and Benadryl to relax. And then talk to a more mature audience. You need a friend that can tell you the truth. Plus if school is bothering you just drop out. I made it just fine working as a dishwasher, bloat maxing with gym maxing, and talking to a therapist.

I think stopping being a faggot would help op

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 3828
You shouldn’t if you fail you will be a vegetable or on restrain from a mental hospital. You need to fix your problems and try to accept the things you cannot. You should mix CBD and Benadryl to relax. And then talk to a more mature audience. You need a friend that can tell you the truth. Plus if school is bothering you just drop out. I made it just fine working as a dishwasher, bloat maxing with gym maxing, and talking to a therapist.

I think stopping being a faggot would help op
don't insult babe:rage:
he needs someone who will give him love and will support him
:Comfy: