should i kill myself?

Since you think higher education even matters in 2021 maybe you should since that'd be a eugenic plus at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
Since you think higher education even matters in 2021 maybe you should since that'd be a eugenic plus at this point.
Lol, reading this in your voice immediately invalidated your entire argument.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, gamma, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Lol, reading this in your voice immediately invalidated your entire argument.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14503, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Im whiter than you bozo
Since when? Are you med? According to my DNA results i'm 81.25% Spaniard, and 18.75% British Anglo (Sadly this means i'm only 81.25% pure white, I have the 18.75% bri*ish anglo curse :sick:) in other words this means unless you're more Med than me, you need to rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Since when? Are you med? According to my DNA results i'm 81.25% Spaniard, and 18.75% British Anglo (Sadly this means i'm only 81.25% pure white, I have the 18.75% bri*ish anglo curse :sick:) in other words this means unless you're more Med than me, you need to rope.
Med is more middle eastern then pure white… and brad pitt and gandy have english ancestry

last time i checked your a mexican

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 3828 and ChristianChad
@BrendioEEE no fighting among gang
Look at his sig
he's part of our elite squad

Med is more middle eastern then pure white… and brad pitt and gandy have english ancestry

last time i checked your a mexican
So am I middle eastern or am I mexican? Pathetic, stay below me.
Untitled

Me
vs

Afghanis are more white than nordics btw + all Europeans are whiter than Angl*s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, ChristianChad and Deleted member 3828
So am I middle eastern or am I mexican? Pathetic, stay below me.
View attachment 1374938
Me
View attachment 1374941vsView attachment 1374947

Afghanis are more white than nordics btw + all Europeans are whiter than Angl*s
View attachment 1374952

so?
his avi is cute
and he's just bi

if you're looking into your ancestry and ancient history
you probably know the greeks also had same-sex romantic relationships in youth
it's part of med legacy

• Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE
This is how i know your mentally deficient. Nordics are the whitest of peoples, keep coping
Name 1 thing nordics have accomplished. These snowniggers only have white skin from lack of the sun, meanwhile both meds + arabs have are pretty much entirely responsible for civilization itself (mostly meds tho).
2g5fi92smnp11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 3828
so?
his avi is cute
and he's just bi

it's part of med legacy
Homosexuality wasn't as rampant in Ancient Rome + Greece as it is now believe it or not, it was also harder to eradicate because of a lack of technology + victims tend to breed victims.

Also there was some Jewish/Luciferian Inlfuences in most ancient med cultures, I won't deny that, but followers of God steadily did increase, albeit Jews did win in the end.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and ChristianChad
Name 1 thing nordics have accomplished.
Mogging you your entire life
These snowniggers only have white skin from lack of the sun, meanwhile both meds + arabs have are pretty much entirely responsible for civilization itself (mostly meds tho).
View attachment 1374970View attachment 1374973View attachment 1374974
Blah blah blah dnr

Vikings raped and pillaged people while the m*ds were busy creating the foundations for our cucked soyciety and the industrial revolution. Just because your ancestors accomplished something doesn’t mean you can lay claim to it… the only thing you’ve accomplished is spamming videos That are half interesting

• Ugh..
Reactions: gamma
View attachment 1374978

Homosexuality wasn't as rampant in Ancient Rome + Greece as it is now believe it or not, it was also harder to eradicate because of a lack of technology + victims tend to breed victims.

Also there was some Jewish/Luciferian Inlfuences in most ancient med cultures, I won't deny that, but followers of God steadily did increase, albeit Jews did win in the end.
Lol Rome was where all the orgies took place
You think they stayed faithful to their orientations during parties with prostitutes and eunuchs and wine jfl
they were even more degenerate

some Emperors were amazing virtuous and high iq tho like Marc Aurelius cant deny that and probably had nothing to do with it
also military people were probably more disciplined and didn't take part

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8244
so?
his avi is cute
and he's just bi

it's part of med legacy
It’s a myth, homosexual pedophilia did happen in
Ancient Greece but it’s over exaggerated by homosexuals with a agenda to normalise abnormal acts.

scholars believe that same-sex relationships, especially pederasty, were common only among the aristocracy, and that such relationships were not widely practised by the common people (demos). One such scholar is Bruce Thornton, who argues that insults directed at pederastic males in the comedies of Aristophanes show the common people's dislike for the practice.

Being a faggot is not normal or is it heathy, OP is only a faggot because he’s an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and gamma
how can you argue some men werent better as being gay, and serving other men then being a soldier or politician

Also there was some Jewish/Luciferian Inlfuences in most ancient med cultures
Exactly… meds and romans created the foundation for joo world today

• +1
Ancient Greece but it’s over exaggerated by homosexuals with a agenda to normalise abnormal acts.

scholars believe that same-sex relationships, especially pederasty, were common only among the aristocracy, and that such relationships were not widely practised by the common people (demos). One such scholar is Bruce Thornton, who argues that insults directed at pederastic males in the comedies of Aristophanes show the common people's dislike for the practice.

Being a faggot is not normal or is it heathy, OP is only a faggot because he’s an incel.
could be

But it's bad to assume anyone who doesn't fit your hypermasculine stereotype of man is in the wrong
People differ try to discover themselves sometimes their whole life
It's okay to experiment imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753

You always bark at me for being a fag but have yet to come up with any good reason why I shouldn’t / can’t be… im bi so obviously i like women. But my gay side is switch.

if you can genuinely give me a compelling reason not to be gay other then “ewww” or “muh morality” then i’ll be straighter or only consider women in my dating pool.

@n0rthface

Last edited:
  • +1
You always bark at me for being a fag but have yet to come up with any good reason why I shouldn’t / can’t be… im bi so obviously i like women. But my gay side is switch.

if you can genuinely give me a compelling reason not to be gay other then “ewww” or “muh morality” then i’ll be straighter or only consider women in my dating pool.

@n0rthface
Seriously!

if anyone has a good reason to not be gay please tell me. other then “you should be ashamed” or “your not a man” like obviously these arguements dont affect me in the slightest at this point because i hear them over and over

It goes against Darwinian natural law (which is to reproduce)

fags are more likely to be mentally ill
fags are more likely to have stds
fags are more likely to be drug addicts
fags are more likely to be estranged from their families
Fags are more likely to be pedophiles
Fags are more likely have intestinal parasites 🤮
In a controlled study 67.5% of 200 homosexual men but only 16% of 100 heterosexual men were found to be infected with intestinal parasites.
(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7437971/)

You can find similar studies for all my claims, most of these claims are also made by pro faggot groups

it’s very clear when you contrast heterosexuality to homosexuality that heterosexuality is superior.

You are a White Christian man, to degrade so fast is utterly embarrassing. But whatever, carry on being a fetishist fag, just don’t expect me to not bully you for it when you make your cringe posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
It goes against Darwinian natural law (which is to reproduce)
Most people here would complain about having to raise children anyway
fags are more likely to be mentally ill
As if the people on this forum arent. Also i am probably mentally ill already

fags are more likely to have stds
And chad / stacy isnt? This is only because of fags having a high bodycount and also fucking homeless 50 yo men. not something about them being inherently gay. I would want a ltr anyway with someone around my age or slightly above.
fags are more likely to be drug addicts
If this is referring to hardcore drugs then fair,
fags are more likely to be estranged from their families
I already hate my parents but i love my brothers, so family isnt too much of a concern for me, we are linked by blood but thats it.
Fags are more likely to be pedophiles
Yeah i hate this, I agree with you 100% but maybe it has something to do with kids being androgynous in the eyes of old pedophiles…

but also people on this forum consider a 18 and 14yo non pedophilia which I agree is not but if you take this statistic and apply it to gays where it would be like a 16 yo and a 20 year old, your arguement falls apart unless its with a old / middle age guy going after actual children decades below their age.
Fags are more likely have intestinal parasites 🤮
In a controlled study 67.5% of 200 homosexual men but only 16% of 100 heterosexual men were found to be infected with intestinal parasites.
Once again this is from body count.. its not fair to compare gays to only men, a more fair comparison would be bottoms vs straight women
(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7437971/)

You can find similar studies for all my claims, most of these claims are also made by pro faggot groups

it’s very clear when you contrast heterosexuality to homosexuality that heterosexuality is superior.
Clearly its not as i just deconstructed your argument

You are a White Christian man, to degrade so fast is utterly embarrassing.
once again “muh morality”

But whatever, carry on being a fetishist fag, just don’t expect me to not bully you for it when you make your cringe posts.
I don’t really care if you bully me because i like being a rebel kinda, im doing you a favor because i had you on ignore and your arguements do not phase me.

the argument you might have is the pedophile one. But then if you consider a 17 yo and 19 “pedophilia” then that means liking jb girls is also pedophilia. Which is bs we can agree.

the only thing is that young guys (im 18) like old “sugar daddies” or whatever. which is usually voluntary anyway and that behavior is also in foids.

i personally couldn't do that for fear of std

Last edited:

And chad / stacy isnt? This is only because of fags having a high bodycount and also fucking homeless 50 yo men. not something about them being inherently gay. I would want a ltr anyway with someone around my age or slightly above.

I already hate my parents but i love my brothers, so family isnt too much of a concern for me, we are linked by blood but thats it.

Yeah i hate this, I agree with you 100% but maybe it has something to do with kids being androgynous in the eyes of old pedophiles…

but also people on this forum consider a 18 and 14yo non pedophilia which I agree is not but if you take this statistic and apply it to gays where it would be like a 16 yo and a 20 year old, your arguement falls apart unless its with a old / middle age guy going after actual children decades below their age.

Once again this is from body count.. its not fair to compare gays to only men, a more fair comparison would be bottoms vs straight women

I don’t really care if you bully me because i like being a rebel kinda, im doing you a favor because i had you on ignore and your arguements do not phase me.

the argument you might have is the pedophile one. But then if you consider a 17 yo and 19 “pedophilia” then that means liking jb girls is also pedophilia. Which is bs we can agree.

the only thing is that young guys (im 18) like old “sugar daddies” or whatever. which is usually voluntary anyway and that behavior is also in foids.

i personally couldn't do that for fear of std
@n0rthface hows my response?

Only leftist subhumans most people like raising kids
Yes, incels are genetic dead ends just like fags
fags are more promiscuous than normal people and anal has a higher risk of spreading disease because of mirco tears and shit getting into the blood stream.
Yes it is
That a pathetic mindset to have

Gays are more likely to be attracted to children, it’s as simple as that

You once were Christian and I’m not religious, but it is pathetic to abandon all your views because you can’t get laid with women.

I don’t really care if you bully me because i like being a rebel kinda, im doing you a favor because i had you on ignore and your arguements do not phase me
All of your “debunks” were pointless and just copes.

You aren’t a “rebel” you are a incel that can’t fuck women so you CHOSE to be a homo. It clearly did effect you, you wouldn’t of blocked me otherwise.

• +1
Terrible and easily refuted. Leftism/liberalism truly is a mental illness.
You didnt address any of my points with numbers or data. And im voting for trump in 2024 idiot

fags are more promiscuous than normal people and anal has a higher risk of spreading disease because of mirco tears and shit getting into the blood stream.
^^^ wow an actual point backed by science
All of your “debunks” were pointless
You cant just say its “pointless” because you cant accept that i destroyed you with logical inquiries relating to the specifics of the age of “pedophiles” its like 25 yo people on here going after jbs, same thing. Unless its actually 50 yo men going after small children
and just copes.
You aren’t a “rebel” you are a incel that can’t fuck women so you CHOSE to be a homo.
There are other khvs who arent homos so explain them
It clearly did effect you, you wouldn’t of blocked me otherwise.
It affected me because your stormfront ramblings got in the way of actual good content

You didnt address any of my points with numbers or data. And im voting for trump in 2024 idiot
You still aren’t a conservative, you are a liberal.

You still aren’t a conservative, you are a liberal.
Call me whatever you want to fit your stereotypes of how i behave just because “muh gay” to cope.

Im voting for trump because biden is objectivly a garbage president and a sell out to china and the jews.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
^^^ wow an actual point backed by science

You cant just say its “pointless” because you cant accept that i destroyed you with logical inquiries relating to the specifics of the age of “pedophiles” its like 25 yo people on here going after jbs, same thing. Unless its actually 50 yo men going after small children

There are other khvs who arent homos so explain them

It affected me because your stormfront ramblings got in the way of actual good content
I’m not going to go looking for studies, i told you to go look for them yourself. I don’t care that much to do that.
This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.
The definition for a pedo is under 12

You can find studies that support all of my claims online, i cba to look for them all.

They probably are slightly more genetically healthier than your

as for my “storm front ramblings” I don’t even make any racist threads , I only bully the coping ethnics when they post them. Once again you have exposed yourself to be a coping subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 8244
Call me whatever you want to fit your stereotypes of how i behave just because “muh gay” to cope.

Im voting for trump because biden is objectivly a garbage president and a sell out to china and the jews.

China is a great nation, my opinion is that both trump and Biden are equally as garbage.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 8244
I’m not going to go looking for studies, i told you to go look for them yourself. I don’t care that much to do that.
“This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.”
The definition for a pedo is under 12
^^ fair enough
You can find studies that support all of my claims online, i cba to look for them all.

They probably are slightly more genetically healthier than your
^^ im assuming this is a typo that you’ll fix
as for my “storm front ramblings” I don’t even make any racist threads , I only bully the coping ethnics when they post them.
^^ fair
Once again you have exposed yourself to be a coping subhuman.
^^ im more likely an aspie then a subhuman

China is a great nation,
“The Uyghur genocide is the characterization of the series of human rights abuses committed by the government of China against Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang as genocide.”
my opinion is that both trump and Biden are equally as garbage.
I dont know enough about politics to agree or disagree but trump is better than biden at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Name 1 thing nordics have accomplished. These snowniggers only have white skin from lack of the sun, meanwhile both meds + arabs have are pretty much entirely responsible for civilization itself (mostly meds tho).
Imagine using wojacks in an arguement you’ve resorted to calling nordics “snow niggers” and listing things everybody learned in 7th grade history. Your not special, meds only developed these things because of an ideal environment. The average viking would demolish a roman soldier.

• Ugh..
Nordic land was basically skyrim whilst meds just in fought and made bath houses for gay orgies with children involved.

i do love rome, but to lay claim to something you had 0 participation in is the saddest cope ever

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Its not like you can do gay art sculptures when your a high T viking surviving the winter and hunting for food. Not to mention mix paints in that type of cold.

You probably have 0 knowledge of any history other then what soyjacks tell you, not like i do either but its still pathetic

Why get a higher education when all my knowledge Comes from looksmax acadamy

“The Uyghur genocide is the characterization of the series of human rights abuses committed by the government of China against Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang as genocide.”
they shouldn’t of commit Islamic terror attacks, and all they are doing is sending them to re-education camps. It’s overblown by west media who are anti China

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 6963

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 8244