Should i leanmax?

A

ACE XP

Iron
I'm 14 and turn 15 in October. I weigh 132 last time I checked and I'm 5"9.
I want to leanmaxx but don't know if I should, idk I just feel like it will stunt my growth but my face is fat but I have abs. I really don't know what to do tbh, is there a way to go into a diet and lose fat and maintain the bf% back in your maintenence? I really don't know what to do and I'm fucking desperate is there anything I can do to lean down or lose face fat that won't harm my growth?

debloat with high potassium and lower sodium.

realistically at 14 you likely won’t have enough facial definition/jaw development to even see the results im guessing you want. stay in a caloric surplus, try to eat a lot more protein and a lot less sugar and sodium. this way you will lose the unnecessary fat while likely improving your growth (if you increase your protein macro).

to debloat legit just eat bananas and drink coconut water, stop eating pretzels and other foods high in processed carbs & sodium, and/or sugar. You don’t need those to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Visorak
You are literally going through puberty right now if you stunt your growth to get marginally leaner you will regret it your entire life, work on maximizing your protein intake/amino acid profile to the fullest and getting excellent sleep

realistically at 14 you likely won’t have enough facial definition/jaw development to even see the results im guessing you want. stay in a caloric surplus, try to eat a lot more protein and a lot less sugar and sodium. this way you will lose the unnecessary fat while likely improving your growth (if you increase your protein macro).

to debloat legit just eat bananas and drink coconut water, stop eating pretzels and other foods high in processed carbs & sodium, and/or sugar. You don’t need those to grow.
can you eat rice ?

Ok thx. What else should I do at this stage ?

I'm 14 and turn 15 in October. I weigh 132 last time I checked and I'm 5"9.
I want to leanmaxx but don't know if I should, idk I just feel like it will stunt my growth but my face is fat but I have abs. I really don't know what to do tbh, is there a way to go into a diet and lose fat and maintain the bf% back in your maintenence? I really don't know what to do and I'm fucking desperate is there anything I can do to lean down or lose face fat that won't harm my growth?
you shouldn’t be lewnmaxxing you need to eat a lot of protein and gain weight to maximize facial growth during puberty i wish i did this when i knew about it but i was lazy asf still eat clean tho