Should I leanmaxx before college?

Tr0ubLe

Tr0ubLe

Bullied for tiktok hair
I have been training for years. Not skinny anymore and good shoulder to hip ratio but still not big enough. Should I keep bulking for another year and lean down on the second, or should I cut down till hollow cheeks and become skinny?

Dezz

Probably will look like this after leanmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: SAQUIB66
yes, imo you should just get as shredded as possible, nothing too extreme to where it might get dangerous, but single digit bf%, and then you can just do a 6 week training cycle where you eat in a surplus of like 200-400 calories, gain some size, and then either do that again or cut aggressively right away, if you can diet hard, you can drop like 8% bodyfat in three to four weeks, I did that, then you can basically stay pretty lean/shredded forever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
yes, imo you should just get as shredded as possible, nothing too extreme to where it might get dangerous, but single digit bf%, and then you can just do a 6 week training cycle where you eat in a surplus of like 200-400 calories, gain some size, and then either do that again or cut aggressively right away, if you can diet hard, you can drop like 8% bodyfat in three to four weeks, I did that, then you can basically stay pretty lean/shredded forever
I had this idea. What is this kind of dieting in cycles called? And what was your experience cutting fat in such a short period of time? Didn't you lose lots of muscle?

I had this idea. What is this kind of dieting in cycles called? And what was your experience cutting fat in such a short period of time? Didn't you lose lots of muscle?
I'm not sure about the name, but a youtube channel called Renaissance Periodization does a lot of cyclic/phasic approaches which I like. I didn't lose any muscle at all, gained even, but as I get bigger the gains during a cut become less and less, but I've never lost any muscle like this.
Also, I only just now read your post fully, imo bulking for years and inevitably becoming fat is a very bad idea. That is how I became fat a long time ago and then the road down is unbearable and way too long.
You want to get jacked and lean, not have a permabulked fat powerlifter physique, so don't stray too far from the bf% you want to be at, it's not worth it.

• +1
Also, I only just now read your post fully, imo bulking for years and inevitably becoming fat is a very bad idea. That is how I became fat a long time ago and then the road down is unbearable and way too long.
You want to get jacked and lean, not have a permabulked fat powerlifter physique, so don't stray too far from the bf% you want to be at, it's not worth it.
I find myself gaining only when eating at a surplus. I've been lean bulking and sometimes losing fat cause of increased activity for quite a while now, but I'm in no means getting fat. I just need frame for college life. I get way more respect from both foids and guys for just being wide. Will getting leaner and working from there as a hardgainer be worth it?

• +1
Reactions: zandvliet
First impression should be of a leanmaxx guys with hollow cheeks.
Keep that shit for first 4-5 months of college then lean bulk.

• Love it
First impression should be of a leanmaxx guys with hollow cheeks.
Keep that shit for first 4-5 months of college then lean bulk.
Bookmarked this. Real asf.

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66