Should i learn hebrew

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
It's the language of the elite same way in medieval times Latin was only spoke my the elite and being able to speak would be very beneficial could the same be for hebrew nowadays

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Bozoogway

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Learn Spanish, thats the real language of the elite

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, butterworld and heightmaxxing
I wanted to learn it so I can read the Old Testament in original hebrew and various Dead Sea Scroll documents and also to show off to Jews as a Christian intellectual but realized it's way outside of my intellectual capacity.

Languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese need way too much time investment

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, TheParkinSon and heightmaxxing
I saw u speak it one time

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and arab_chink
Language of poor South Americans. But I want to learn it for soical reasons anyway so might
Watch your tone faggot, never talk about the Master race like that again, we are the real jews of the world we controll everything

• +1
I wanted to learn it so I can read the Old Testament in original hebrew and various Dead Sea Scroll documents and also to show off to Jews as a Christian intellectual but realized it's way outside of my intellectual capacity.

Languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese need way too much time investment
Yeah don't think I'm smart enough tbh. Would be great tho.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Eternal_
doesnt it come naturally to Jews. If that's true then you should be fine :D(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Eternal_ and heightmaxxing
Watch your tone faggot, never talk about the Master race like that again, we are the real jews of the world we controll everything
Sorry Pablo your all so rich and powerful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, NorwoodAscender and darktriadprince
Sorry Pablo your all so rich and powerful
No bro but you know what i mean, don't talk about the Aryan master race like that again, me colombia be careful i have chechnya friends

• +1
Yeah don't think I'm smart enough tbh. Would be great tho.
It's not worth learning those languages unless you're born with that polyglot gene. "Learning" languages for everyone else is a useless endeavor and should only be done by moving to the place that speaks that language in order to actively engage with native speakers and your brain forces itself to remodel and learn it quickly.

• +1
No bro but you know what i mean, don't talk about the Aryan master race like that again, me colombia be careful i have chechnya friends
Sorry I won't you have the most beautiful women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, NorwoodAscender and darktriadprince
It's not worth learning those languages unless you're born with that polyglot gene. "Learning" languages for everyone else is a useless endeavor and should only be done by moving to the place that speaks that language in order to actively engage with native speakers and your brain forces itself to remodel and learn it quickly.
Yeah learning languages like hebrew and Chinese are almost impossible. I think I can maybe learn Spanish tho quite close to English plus I got family in Spain so go often.

• +1
Reactions: j05, NorwoodAscender and Eternal_
I will learn it to See what the enemy is Up to

• +1
  • Love it
Shalom

• +1
  • Love it
אני אלמד אותך גוי מסריח

• +1