should i live a traditional american life or just travel

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
now that i don’t have to work anymore unless i want to, should i just go back to america, buy a crib and do what everyone else does, have a couple kids etc etc

or should i just travel the world until i get bored and see what happens

@LooksOverAll any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Donate all your money to a charity for immigrant asylum seekers and then work an honest man's 9-5 job for your life's remainder!

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 31445
my life the past few years have consisted of going on vacation for a couple weeks, resting for a couple weeks while thinking what to do and where to go next, and repeating this

@Chinacurry what do you think you’ll do once you put in your retirement? settle down with an old hag from brighton?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 31457
my life the past few years have consisted of going on vacation for a couple weeks, resting for a couple weeks while thinking what to do and where to go next, and repeating this

@Chinacurry what do you think you’ll do once you put in your retirement? settle down with an old hag from brighton?
Why Brighton jfllll

Bro give me money. Stop wasting it on shit and help me ascend

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 20399

Become a farmer and make a couple kids, that‘s what all the rich people end up doing

Fake American traditions: hoarding carton wall property, buying unsightly truck, covering your racially ambiguous infant baby with week old fast food grease
Real American traditions: giving niggers what they fucking deserve with lynchings, lynchings and lynchings!

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31445 and AlexBrown84
thx for the 10k tho blud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
Why would you settle for some used up whore that’ll boss you around and cheat on you if you can just travel the world and fuck sluts?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 31445
Why would you settle for some used up whore that’ll boss you around and cheat on you if you can just travel the world and fuck sluts?
feels like i’m missing out when all i do is travel

• JFL
  • JFL
you know how jews dominated the west because theyre born with genetic superior iq

lets go SEA and open businesses and rise to the peak of power in SEA like jews cos we are superiror iq genetically and way more money than them

lets try to control the media to fit our agenda, have seacels working for us as slaves etc..

lets start with just 1 business there

• +1
Reactions: rooman and AlexBrown84
Loan me 10k so i can play $2/$5 poker in my local area and ill give you 2% monthly interest on it no questions asked. I have winning records for 2023 and a part of 2022. Dm if interested, thanks nigger :)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
start a private army in africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
collect worlwide pussy like a pokedex

Loan me 10k so i can play $2/$5 poker in my local area and ill give you 2% monthly interest on it no questions asked. I have winning records for 2023 and a part of 2022. Dm if interested, thanks nigger :)
Where have you been nigga?

you know how jews dominated the west because theyre born with genetic superior iq

lets go SEA and open businesses and rise to the peak of power in SEA like jews cos we are superiror iq genetically and way more money than them

lets try to control the media to fit our agenda, have seacels working for us as slaves etc..

lets start with just 1 business there
franchising american brands in sea countries is easy money printer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
why u chose not to work? even though i can make doctor money just off interest im still grinding for more.

but hell nah dont get a house. get an apartment in the city or some shit and travel when ur bored and airbnb that shit out for extra cash.

• JFL
Dat nigga lifestyle

Lend me some money

why u chose not to work? even though i can make doctor money just off interest im still grinding for more.

but hell nah dont get a house. get an apartment in the city or some shit and travel when ur bored and airbnb that shit out for extra cash.
just lost that hunger mentality and don’t got it in me no more

but yea bout to buy a penthouse in midtown atlanta and rent dat bitch out to some rapper

• Love it