• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, GabachoCopium, Samsepioler and 3 others
long story
Tell me about it
i5HBCUyjpL24JZxaLZZ7KJdmtqR-UfwlUeA2oHX7Vlc.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: northern mogger
i had good potential but was fed goyslop and turned into a fucking pig so no teen love for me
you should take the opportunity if it arises in that case it might be the only female contact you have for a while

• +1
Tell me about it
i5HBCUyjpL24JZxaLZZ7KJdmtqR-UfwlUeA2oHX7Vlc.jpg
disgusting pic, what the fuck
I was always a jestermaxxer and when I got to high school I decided to focus on studying by not befriending anyone
One time I was in chemistry class, me and these dudes start talking and laugh our asses off but I also realized I could never focus on school if I had friends
yes I know looking back ultra stupid choice but not much to be done now

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
disgusting pic, what the fuck
I was always a jestermaxxer and when I got to high school I decided to focus on studying by not befriending anyone
One time I was in chemistry class, me and these dudes start talking and laugh our asses off but I also realized I could never focus on school if I had friends
yes I know looking back ultra stupid choice but not much to be done now
Sry for the pic, it was hilarious in my head. But yea are going to uni?

• +1
Then y tf were u so focused on school if you werent going to uni
Because this nigga Putin is going ER soon and I am not sacrificing my life for modern finland

• Woah
Wow u live in russia?
you should take the opportunity if it arises in that case it might be the only female contact you have for a while
and tbh I will be able to get gf if I looksmaxx. it is just brutal reading the stories on social media about teen couples while I rot because I was fed goyslop

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and arab_chink
and tbh I will be able to get gf if I looksmaxx. it is just brutal reading the stories on social media about teen couples while I rot because I was fed goyslop
Me too, ill leave thus site once i get my oneitis

• +1
social media is all tales tbh nun of those niggas are actually happy

• +1
Mmm interesting
this country is lost. after putins final crusade finland will be depopulated and papa Klaus will send in the ethnics. sad to know this country is lost

• So Sad
this country is lost. after putins final crusade finland will be depopulated and papa Klaus will send in the ethnics. sad to know this country is lost
Time to migrate to another country!!

• +1
Damn i mean do you work?
will soon, for money I have many plans, am not worried about future looks or money wise, its just so utterly fucking brutal to watch all these people my age fuck and be in relationships while I talk to you because my parents fed me goyslop

• +1
will soon, for money I have many plans, am not worried about future looks or money wise, its just so utterly fucking brutal to watch all these people my age fuck and be in relationships while I talk to you because my parents fed me goyslop
The thing is that you can work in miniuim wage since most jbs are doing it. Also there are clubs to join too.

• +1
The thing is that you can work in miniuim wage since most jbs are doing it. Also there are clubs to join too.
these foids talked about how this gl guy had 4 inch cock and they was all laughing and saying 6 inches NBP average
other was saying how she was used to 7 inch dick and had to fuck someone with 5 absolute brutal shit

• So Sad
Get a gf if you can? I don't know what's your point.
If you have a gf it means you are good looking enough, meaning no need to "looksmax".

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and northern mogger
these foids talked about how this gl guy had 4 inch cock and they was all laughing and saying 6 inches NBP average
other was saying how she was used to 7 inch dick and had to fuck someone with 5 absolute brutal shit
Lel where they average foids?

• +1
Get a gf if you can? I don't know what's your point.
If you have a gf it means you are good looking enough, meaning no need to "looksmax".
never thought about it like this, what if I can get better gf

Dont take it to serious, the guy was probably cheating, also foids overestimate dicks it was 6 inches that they like
more jodel, more ropefuel
fuck I can't even have normal finnish gf if they learn about my political thoughts

• +1
title tbh. @edgemaxx @hopecel @PseduoAryan @LooksThinker @Lokki @maxxmclooks
Se tulee jättään sut heti kun joku paremman näkönen haluu sen

Itekkin olin ollut tän tytön kaa 7kk ja sit yks tyyppi joka on melkein vittu identtisen näkönen kun mä mut vaan 15cm pidempi halus sen niin siihen loppu se suhde:lul:

Eli kannattaa vaan ekana yrittää näyttää mahollisimman parhaalta ennen kun yrität saada ketään

• +1
Se tulee jättään sut heti kun joku paremman näkönen haluu sen

Itekkin olin ollut tän tytön kaa 7kk ja sit yks tyyppi joka on melkein vittu identtisen näkönen kun mä mut vaan 15cm pidempi halus sen niin siihen loppu se suhde:lul:

Eli kannattaa vaan ekana yrittää näyttää mahollisimman parhaalta ennen kun yrität saada ketään
oliko ees hyvä suhde, onko wörtti

oliko ees hyvä suhde, onko wörtti
No ei kyl ollut

Oon vaan ilonen että pääsin yli siitä melkein heti koska vituttais kyllä jos joka päivä pitäis itkeä siitä että menetin jonkun paskan suhteen jonkun paskan tytön kanssa

• +1
No ei kyl ollut

Oon vaan ilonen että pääsin yli siitä melkein heti koska vituttais kyllä jos joka päivä pitäis itkeä siitä että menetin jonkun paskan suhteen jonkun paskan tytön kanssa
onko muija ees wörtti