title tbh. @edgemaxx @hopecel @PseduoAryan @LooksThinker @Lokki @maxxmclooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, GabachoCopium, Samsepioler and 3 others
if u can then get a gf now, but don't get too comfortable and lose track

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Lonenely sigma, Shoni and 4 others
Looksmax to get a more attractive girl. Would you want to date a chick with an ugly ex? No.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, liberiangrimreaper, hopecel and 2 others
if u can then get a gf now, but don't get too comfortable and lose track
I could get gf, but would it be worth it? it would be teen love but I'm fat, idk about real attraction

I could get gf, but would it be worth it? it would be teen love but I'm fat, idk about real attraction
Dont bother, she will leave u immediately when she sees a more physically attractive chad , save urself the misery and become number 1 before u decide to settle down

realest advice u will ever get here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, greycel, hopecel and 4 others
Dont bother, she will leave u immediately when she sees a more physically attractive chad , save urself the misery and become number 1 before u decide to settle down

realest advice u will ever get here
i will be 19 by then, will teen love be jovah

like i said, if u can then get one, you'll boost ur test like crazy from having sex, you'd also become more NT

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
like i said, if u can then get one, you'll boost ur test like crazy from having sex, you'd also become more NT
I only have like 6 inches cuz fat and shit teeth will take time to fix

No oot kuulemma läski nii jotai voisit viel tehä ennenku yrität jos et haluu jotai ltb

• JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
If you feel like you want it, go for it! Real life experience will boost your confidence immensely. And looks are good to have, but at some point you'll probably need to get confidence & swagger as well.

Of course, once you get a girlfriend, don't settle. Keep working on yourself. She will try to tempt you to stop, especially if she's insecure, subconsciously trying to stop you from becoming attractive to other women. Don't let her. She might stay or she might go, you should be always in shape to attract another, even better girl if she does.

If you feel like you want it, go for it! Real life experience will boost your confidence immensely. And looks are good to have, but at some point you'll probably need to get confidence & swagger as well.

Of course, once you get a girlfriend, don't settle. Keep working on yourself. She will try to tempt you to stop, especially if she's insecure, subconsciously trying to stop you from becoming attractive to other women. Don't let her. She might stay or she might go, you should be always in shape to attract another, even better girl if she does.
posted like a 60yo but thanks for advice brahhh!!

Just get a gf rn, continue trying to ascend until you can replace her for a better one. But even till then you gotta keep ascending brah

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and northern mogger
Just get a gf rn, continue trying to ascend until you can replace her for a better one. But even till then you gotta keep ascending brah
Is it even worth the effort

Depends on the amount of effort lol, make sure you always prioritise yourself first you can always get a new girl
I had this date set up but cancelled it
It's chasing girls tbh, better looksmaxx and let them come to you

bag stacy then looksmax and she will want to stay even more with you beacuse you look better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and northern mogger
I had this date set up but cancelled it
It's chasing girls tbh, better looksmaxx and let them come to you
Asking girls out for a date is NOT chasing girls lol. My advice is to only give attention to high-interested girls. So if a girl is really interested in you then you should go on a date etc

• +1
Unironically take a break from forums and return to normality
heath ledger joker GIF

jfl at "normality" nigga there is normality this forum is holding my sanity togethet

Asking girls out for a date is NOT chasing girls lol. My advice is to only give attention to high-interested girls. So if a girl is really interested in you then you should go on a date etc
I wen't full scizho and let her go

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
depends on what your looksmaxing plan is tbh
plan is to join @moggathon server and yell in your ear you cunt
but what do you mean by plan? if i just go up in psl it wouldn't be so complicated

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
title tbh. @edgemaxx @hopecel @PseduoAryan @LooksThinker @Lokki @maxxmclooks
get gf asap trust me even if she cucked you with some Adonis you'll at least have some experience

• JFL
get gf asap trust me even if she cucked you with some Adonis you'll at least have some experience
xp for what? I will just watch hamza dating vids for xp

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
plan is to join @moggathon server and yell in your ear you cunt
but what do you mean by plan? if i just go up in psl it wouldn't be so complicated
nah because i just plan to get more lean, which will only take like 2 or 3 months. if ur looksmaxxing plan takes longer than that then it’ll be better get a gf rn than wait

• +1
nah because i just plan to get more lean, which will only take like 2 or 3 months. if ur looksmaxxing plan takes longer than that then it’ll be better get a gf rn than wait
how about orbiting on discord and permabanned
my plan takes at least 12 months, if im using @hopecel terms im going monk mode
I could get gf rn all I think of is what would that give me

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
are you a KHHHHVHHJSHDGSGHDHVV? if so get gf immediately don't wait not even a month more
im only V, I doubt my height would carry me enough to be liked by foids

• Hmm...
basically 0
so you just randomly kissed and hugged some foid? it's basically nothing but still more experience than me jfl I've never kissed a foid

then I'd pick a relationship over looksmaxxing tbh I mean you can still work on yourself but if you don't try with her what are you even waiting for? YOU NEED EXPERIENCE BUDDY

• +1
so you just randomly kissed and hugged some foid? it's basically nothing but still more experience than me jfl I've never kissed a foid

then I'd pick a relationship over looksmaxxing tbh I mean you can still work on yourself but if you don't try with her what are you even waiting for? YOU NEED EXPERIENCE BUDDY
nahh nigga i was a slayer back when I was 10 shit was crazy
but what will I get rn from gf, Im not maxxed enough yet
idk about experience, dating foids seems giga simple

• Hmm...
you can practice manipulation techniques

• +1
you'll become exponentially more high inhib and less NT every single year past puberty you live as an inkwell

• +1
you'll become exponentially more high inhib and less NT every single year past puberty you live as an inkwell
Im not even autist I just don't have friends

• Hmm...
Im not even autist I just don't have friends
I was way more NT just 3 years ago

when I started losing friendships I started becoming more and more autistic and introverted

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and arab_chink
I was way more NT just 3 years ago

when I started losing friendships I started becoming more and more autistic and introverted
last summer I talked to a mexican dude for 2h in the middle of the night, being lonely affects my sanity not my social skills