Should i message a girl after 9 months

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Met a girl from bumble like 9 months ago and we went on a date, it went really well she even said she wanted to hang out more, but then i was way too low inhib and cringe tried to bring her to a hotel to fuck immediately :lul: (It worked on another girl i went on a date with before)

She however said no and then said she had to go.:feelswhy: Tbh this was a high value quality in her that i didn't realize back then, she wasn't an easy slut and now i realize shes wife material (& i was too subhuman to be asking her to fuck on the first date anyway :()
After that date she never talked to me again, but i was just scrolling through my old chats and found our chat. I saw her new profile pic and it was hot af, now i realized i fucked up and i wanna make her my gf. Should i msg her to meet up? Or is it over? do u think she forgot what i tried to do LMFAO:unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer, noprogressno and 3 others
I'm not sure if shes even still single now, tbh it would be cucked if I asked her out and she said she has a bf :cry::lul:

Text her again because giving it a shot and failing is gonna be better than not trying at all but dont make your intentions super obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11388, BigNigga69 and 3 others
Text her again because giving it a shot and failing is gonna be better than not trying at all but dont make your intentions super obvious.
Damn i guess thts true. How do i restart the convo tho? Ask how is her day? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I mean there's no "should" or should not about it. You can, and see what happens. Probably what happens is she never responds, but you have literally nothing to lose

Occasionally when my roster is down and I need more, I just mass snap every girl I haven't spoken to in ages "hey" with a selfie. SOME of them will always reply

Desperate behaviour

I mean there's no "should" or should not about it. You can, and see what happens. Probably what happens is she never responds, but you have literally nothing to lose

Occasionally when my roster is down and I need more, I just mass snap every girl I haven't spoken to in ages "hey" with a selfie. SOME of them will always reply
True. Fuck it i'll msg her tmr if i can think of smth to say

Last edited:
Desperate behaviour
No harm trying i guess. I just realized i don't really care anymore i was just horny from looking at her pics JFL

should probably just go fap tbh :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Damn i guess thts true. How do i restart the convo tho? Ask how is her day? :lul:
Start off by asking how she's been den spark a convo from their den just try to facetime her and act like you just wanna be friends for 2 months after that start easing your way into going on a date but dont call it that

No, it seems like you had already scared the shit out of her. She will just make up excuses to not meet or just ignore you. Try your chance again if you really want to tho, but probably nothing will happen. No matter what happens let it be an experience for you, don't get stuck on it and move on

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
UPDATE: Texted her "Heyy long time no talk how u been", she hasn't opened the message and its been 2 days (its over). Well at least i tried :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
No, it seems like you had already scared the shit out of her. She will just make up excuses to not meet or just ignore you. Try your chance again if you really want to tho, but probably nothing will happen. No matter what happens let it be an experience for you, don't get stuck on it and move on
Yeah fk brah its over FR>, She was LTR material too :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: noprogressno
Yes, you should have your partner next to you when the time of delivery comes close. She can hold your hand as you push the baby out

• JFL
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Met a girl from bumble like 9 months ago and we went on a date, it went really well she even said she wanted to hang out more, but then i was way too low inhib and cringe tried to bring her to a hotel to fuck immediately :lul: (It worked on another girl i went on a date with before)

She however said no and then said she had to go.:feelswhy: Tbh this was a high value quality in her that i didn't realize back then, she wasn't an easy slut and now i realize shes wife material (& i was too subhuman to be asking her to fuck on the first date anyway :()
After that date she never talked to me again, but i was just scrolling through my old chats and found our chat. I saw her new profile pic and it was hot af, now i realized i fucked up and i wanna make her my gf. Should i msg her to meet up? Or is it over? do u think she forgot what i tried to do LMFAO:unsure:
imo if she never sees you after the first date there is little to no chance to meet her or fuck her ever again.

But try, you never know

this is something I did a lot back in the day

just casually hitting up old female friends (from middle school or early HS) after it has been 3-5 years

most of them actually agreed for a reunification sorts of meet up/hangout/date, few ghosted/ignored but its def worth it, since u won't lose anything from it to begin with

Go ahead.

Sure, send her another message, just don't invest a lot of time in it if she doesn't seem interested. (Probably a no-go, but no harm in trying.)

name checks out