Should I order from triveni Pharma

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,426
Reputation
1,046
I have seen they actually ship and all that, and that they resell Indiamart products, they have everything I need but idk, has anyone here ordered from them.
 
yeah, ive bought from them before. n they don't resell India Mart products they are a India Mart source, And the reason people like them a lot is because they give free reshipments so you don't have to worry if you get seized JFL, imagine spending like $300 to get seized with no reshipment. plus they do like triangle shipping so never gets seized anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
yeah, ive bought from them before. n they don't resell India Mart products they are a India Mart source, And the reason people like them a lot is because they give free reshipments so you don't have to worry if you get seized JFL, imagine spending like $300 to get seized with no reshipment. plus they do like triangle shipping so never gets seized anyways
So I should 100% get all my orals from this source, the order will likely be 200+cad and what are their payment options, they haven’t replied to me yet
 
So I should 100% get all my orals from this source, the order will likely be 200+cad and what are their payment options, they haven’t replied to me yet
yeah 100%, and most sources are crypto only. so better get crypto or a crypto giftcard bc im sure they take it
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
I have seen they actually ship and all that, and that they resell Indiamart products, they have everything I need but idk, has anyone here ordered from them.
Well yea erda but for me the like creams were a bit too expensive but if you dont have a problem w spending 3 bucks more they are solid
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
5
Views
40
hate
hate
fm30366
Replies
7
Views
31
fm30366
fm30366
Ill change ts later
Replies
2
Views
12
Ill change ts later
Ill change ts later
tru3manlet
Replies
0
Views
15
tru3manlet
tru3manlet
Robloxfan25
Replies
3
Views
44
5'10 brownie
5'10 brownie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top