fm30366
Recessed ltn
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2026
- Posts
- 1,426
- Reputation
- 1,046
I have seen they actually ship and all that, and that they resell Indiamart products, they have everything I need but idk, has anyone here ordered from them.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
So I should 100% get all my orals from this source, the order will likely be 200+cad and what are their payment options, they haven’t replied to me yetyeah, ive bought from them before. n they don't resell India Mart products they are a India Mart source, And the reason people like them a lot is because they give free reshipments so you don't have to worry if you get seized JFL, imagine spending like $300 to get seized with no reshipment. plus they do like triangle shipping so never gets seized anyways
yeah 100%, and most sources are crypto only. so better get crypto or a crypto giftcard bc im sure they take itSo I should 100% get all my orals from this source, the order will likely be 200+cad and what are their payment options, they haven’t replied to me yet
Well yea erda but for me the like creams were a bit too expensive but if you dont have a problem w spending 3 bucks more they are solidI have seen they actually ship and all that, and that they resell Indiamart products, they have everything I need but idk, has anyone here ordered from them.