Should I pursue or not?

herondaye_2.0

herondaye_2.0

Iron
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Posts
149
Reputation
99
I'm 17 male khhv I've become better looking 6'4 now but some girl I liked last year when I was worse looking liked my friend for context Id put my friend around hmtn but he's 5'10 ish but either way my crush still liked him so ig face is all that matters to girls id say I'm an high ltn lmtn range of looks but anyway this year the girl has been giving me iois but I don't know if I should pursue it I don't want to be a cuck that wasnt her 1st and I don't wanna be her 2nd choice but then again I've never had a girlfriend and etc but there's a small chance I'm js reading it the wrong way I have autism so it's harder for me to read social cues what should I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos, HappyChud and V3xo
I'm 17 male khhv I've become better looking 6'4 now but some girl I liked last year when I was worse looking liked my friend for context Id put my friend around hmtn but he's 5'10 ish but either way my crush still liked him so ig face is all that matters to girls id say I'm an high ltn lmtn range of looks but anyway this year the girl has been giving me iois but I don't know if I should pursue it I don't want to be a cuck that wasnt her 1st and I don't wanna be her 2nd choice but then again I've never had a girlfriend and etc but there's a small chance I'm js reading it the wrong way I have autism so it's harder for me to read social cues what should I do
no don't lose truecel status for sloppy seconds foid
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and herondaye_2.0
do you want relationship?
 
  • +1
Reactions: herondaye_2.0
You are 17, if you are worried about being still KHHV you are going to do this, hear me out carefully, and follow each step as i write it down to you.

1) You gonna look for freshmen for a couple days, 13,14 yeas old mainly, and see which one you like the most

2) You gonna approach her, with a gift (15-5 dollars at best), you gonna ask her for her name, you gonna tell her that you think she looks like she might like something like that. You gonna flatter her a bit, and the next day you gonna repeat the process, asking how she is doing, giving her a gift, flattering her, etc.

3) after a couple weeks you gonna ask her out.

Teenagers minds are really simple, women at those stages are killing for attention, and an older dude as a boyfriend (almost an adult, because 17) is considered a status symbol, and 6 foot? They get wet.

I would recommend you to try with this chick but if you don't want to, just do what i told you.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: herondaye_2.0

Similar threads

cargo70
Replies
15
Views
50
Faustum
Faustum
Morgan
Replies
1
Views
44
incomplete
incomplete
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
1
Views
33
Eldian
Eldian
vitobassu
Replies
2
Views
20
mxl4chi1
M
simematic
Replies
19
Views
55
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top