Should I try to pursue my Philosophy Degree?

cargo70

cargo70

Born to Fail, Destined to Win.
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Posts
3,989
Reputation
5,766
It's been something that I’ve been loosely interested in for a few years now.

I was looking into Epicureanism today & found his ideas quite intriguing, & they resonated with me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, hiruma, Navity and 2 others
& I’m on track to get an education that is easy 6 figs, so I'd just do this alongside it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and Navity
I wish it led to a good career

If money wasn't an issue I would 100% be doing that
 
  • +1
Reactions: cargo70
Ofc brother do your dream
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Navity and cargo70
@Tesarossa @Faustum @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
I wish it led to a good career

If money wasn't an issue I would 100% be doing that
I was trying to @ you, but I didn’t remember your username. I wanted to because I remembered you had a Nietzsche profile photo.

How have things been?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
How many apples can you spin in your head
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ChudGod69 and cargo70
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
I was trying to @ you, but I didn’t remember your username. I wanted to because I remembered you had a Nietzsche profile photo.

How have things been?
Oh yeah your user is familiar as well

Well things aren't good but a little better than earlier this year, I started doing surgeries so im just trying to stay hopeful that ill get something in the future that ive never had

Hbu
 
  • +1
Reactions: cargo70
Oh yeah your user is familiar as well

Well things aren't good but a little better than earlier this year, I started doing surgeries so im just trying to stay hopeful that ill get something in the future that ive never had

Hbu
Been a grind for me. Most of my swelling is decreased, & recovery is going smoothly,

6-8 hour days just studying material I am not interested in, but the workload will ease up shortly.

I hope your procedures go as planned, with everything else, bro.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
It's been something that I’ve been loosely interested in for a few years now.

I was looking into Epicureanism today & found his ideas quite intriguing, & they resonated with me.
Philosophy is when spinning apples
 
Been a grind for me. Most of my swelling is decreased, & recovery is going smoothly,

6-8 hour days just studying material I am not interested in, but the workload will ease up shortly.

I hope your procedures go as planned, with everything else, bro.
Thanks bhai

Did you do bimax? How long has it been

And what ru studying rn
 
if it's any that's the major I'm choosing, tbf it's low stakes for me because I'll be well taken care of no matter what.

philosophy specifically because if all work is going to be automated you might as well study something that interests and enriches you. I guess you could just study independently and avoid the debt but you would miss the college experience.
 
It's been something that I’ve been loosely interested in for a few years now.

I was looking into Epicureanism today & found his ideas quite intriguing, & they resonated with me.
Seems kinda useless and larpy to me
 

Similar threads

herondaye_2.0
Replies
4
Views
41
El abominacion
El abominacion
Morgan
Replies
1
Views
44
incomplete
incomplete
ImIsaac
Replies
10
Views
64
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
Romxnus753AC
Replies
2
Views
35
Romxnus753AC
Romxnus753AC
ibIameweight
Replies
1
Views
17
ibIameweight
ibIameweight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top