Should I quit my job if I don’t have a back-up option?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
I really really wanna quit my job at the end of the month. I’m so fucking tired of it. So boring, drains all my energy, makes me more incel due to remote working etc.

What do you do?

I mean just have a plan. Pretty based to quit, but I doubt the job is the real source of you problems. Would be more based to continue working and improve yourself outside of work.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
I have one temp job now and at the end of the month I start my real job. If I suck, I will quit

What do you do?
Some aspie repetitive crap like moderating Q&A section of a website and implementing seo edits
I mean just have a plan. Pretty based to quit, but I doubt the job is the real source of you problems. Would be more based to continue working and improve yourself outside of work.
I am learning javascript outside of work and learned to a good basis html and css, my goal is to become frontend dev for now then maybe fullstack but no one i mean no one is hiring juniors here and i dont have experience to get senior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fake it till you make it. Pretend to be a senior dev until you are one.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and SHARK
Fake it till you make it. Pretend to be a senior dev until you are one.
You mean fraud my cv? They would see i’m shit when they interview me lol

You mean fraud my cv? They would see i’m shit when they interview me lol
Not really. Most interviewers are unprepared idiots. You just need to know enough to sound like a senior dev.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Darkstrand
Confidence is good for women and jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not really. Most interviewers are unprepared idiots. You just need to know enough to sound like a senior dev.
It depends from company to company. Some company they have rigurous technical interview and some they will just ask you what you have work until now and there you can fraud big time.

I did this many times however you have to think what if they accept you.. you said in the interview you worked all kind of things and then when you have to do it on work you dont know shit. Ive been in that position and the best thing to do is to learn from internet. Learning by doing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Last interview I went to I met a team leader who asked me questions so shit like that is probably going to happen in most of the companies that are specialized like IT.

Also idiots won’t even call me to set up interviews if I don’t have a portfolio or write in the CV that I have shitloads of experience so I can’t fraud that easily.