Should I quit the gym?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I don’t really enjoy it anymore and I have realized girls don’t care about physique at all, also some people say it ages you due to high stress.

What do you think, should I quit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, mulattocel, org3cel.RR and 7 others
I also am going to be very busy now that uni has started as I am taking engineering

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and NZb6Air
it ages you due to high stress

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and ey88
I don’t really enjoy it anymore and I have realized girls don’t care about physique at all, also some people say it ages you due to high stress.

Girls find muscles attractive for different reasons than aesthetics, keep lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilledarab, Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and 3 others

don't quit imo. u can still do just cardio in the gym dont forget lean is law. and girls do care ab physique, no woman over 20 wants a scrawny dude

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and ey88
gym is the bare minimum requirement every male should do in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, DNRDniggerking, Pikabro and 6 others
I think I might just start going only 3 times a week full body instead of 5-6 days a week like I do rn

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and oooooooooo8484848
Yes bro it lowers test increases cortisol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and ey88
Do whats sustainable
If you really want to do 3 full body days it should still be possible to get progress.
Just don’t stop going to the gym and gaslighting yourself to think its better for you

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Do whats sustainable
If you really want to do 3 full body days it should still be possible to get progress.
Just don’t stop going to the gym and gaslighting yourself to think its better for you
Tbh I think id make just as good of gains, I would just do 1-2 sets for every body part close to failure every session

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
Gym is bad if u are a manlet like me.

Looks comical.

Screenshot 2024 09 05 21 14 15 200 edit comimgurmobile

• So Sad

once you see progress it becomes addictive trust bhai lock in

• +1
You should go and look a bit muscular, this is why and you also should mark this as solution 👍✔️

What contributes to attractivness for males?

3 factors - health, domination, strenght
Season 2

Let's consider this on this guy from the series spartacus:

1. Health - beauty signals health, good maxilla - forward growth, strong jaw, browridge, etc signal health and fighting ability

Access to good food (jaw), good breathing (forward growth)

2. Domination/status - height, imagine all your teachers/parents were adults, therefore taller and thus were looking down on you, this is subconscious signal on having the position of power

3. Strenght - good lean physique would give you fighting chance against other males, therefore more likely to reproduce

These are the results, why good physique is 1 of the pillars of beauty in men

I see progress every single session and have been going to the gym for 2 years already
I love the gym personally I think you just need to enjoy it. working out releases hella dopamine so if youre bored all the time just workout

• +1
bro i wouldnt even open the mouth at your female height . i bet u get bully everyday
u are literally 5'6

1 gorillian lateral raises would not save u

2145849cf8b450453c16f2494d975b4c

• JFL
I love the gym personally I think you just need to enjoy it. working out releases hella dopamine so if youre bored all the time just workout
I used to love it, but it’s just feels like a chore lately yk what I mean?

But I’m probably just gonna keep going, it will probably go away.

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and sub5incel125
But thanks for the motivation bhai, I go to the gym tomorrow, it’s my rest day today.

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
I used to love it, but it’s just feels like a chore lately yk what I mean?

But I’m probably just gonna keep going, it will probably go away.
do you have pre workout? also what helps me get going is loud earaping music like hardstyle shit. I take 200mg of caffeine before the gym thats prob why I enjoy it so much

• +1
do you have pre workout? also what helps me get going is loud earaping music like hardstyle shit. I take 200mg of caffeine before the gym thats prob why I enjoy it so much
Yeah I do, but I usually go to the gym later in the day because I have uni and stuff earlier so I don’t take it, I’m planning on starting to go in between classes tho, then I can take it

• +1
Yeah I do, but I usually go to the gym later in the day because I have uni and stuff earlier so I don’t take it, I’m planning on starting to go in between classes tho, then I can take it
I go to the gym at 4 everyday and I fall asleep at around 10pm I think you should be fine

• +1

im starting gym again soon. Only worth if you only train shoulders and back.Of course I will indirectly train my arms and chest but, you should still go, prioritising what will give you halo though.

• +1
I go to the gym at 4 everyday and I fall asleep at around 10pm I think you should be fine
Yeah I mean it effects everyone differently, for me I can never sleep I have tried it

• +1
Yeah I mean it effects everyone differently, for me I can never sleep I have tried it
yeah id prob go in the morning or in between classes. do you have any 8ams?

• +1
That’s no why I want to quit btw, I have just heard people say that, is it true?
no
Nah there is some truth to it

Thread 'I might of been wrong about going to the gym in the morning'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-might-of-been-wrong-about-going-to-the-gym-in-the-morning.1143535/
yes u have to work out during the day, no athlete works out at night but it's still not significant enough to outweigh the benefits lol , not having time isn't an excuse

• +1
no

yes u have to work out during the day, no athlete works out at night but it's still not significant enough to outweigh the benefits lol , not having time isn't an excuse
Should I start going before school?

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and NZb6Air
If you don't want to/don't enjoy, don't do it

• +1
you cant be a man with that height man sorry for you. I bet you can surpass the bully
#staystrong
i can change my height surgically
u cant change ur baby bearing hips :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and shieldzz