Should I quit vaping

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
657
Reputation
592
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
I would quit tbh
 
I would quit tbh
On what basis though? People try and say nicotine stunts growth because of a reduction in blood flow to growth plates but nicotine inhibits aromotase on a low level
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
1784032478947
 
  • +1
Reactions: Urielwillascend
On what basis though? People try and say nicotine stunts growth because of a reduction in blood flow to growth plates but nicotine inhibits aromotase on a low level
vaping probably grapes your lungs
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
Unknown chemicals and c3 sickness is ur risk and u get almost no reward rather than the nicotine that makes u less hungry
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wis yes lil bro
 
vaping rapes your health so duh
 
Vaping is unnecessary we don't know what that does too u in 30 years, just smoke cigarettes its sophisticated and you can also try out different flavours
 
just use cigs or snus
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
instead of vaping smoke a cig
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
Vaping is lwk gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: .Orbital
no brainer quit bruh
 
I’m 17YO I used to vape like 2 years ago and picked it up again last week so quitting won’t be hard but I like it; I don’t really care about my physical health but obviously health indicators and looks in general, I can’t find any actual evidence on vaping having an affect on this so should I quit vaping or does it not matter looks wise
vapings hella gay, do cigs or just quit bhai
 

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Discussion Vaping
Replies
14
Views
36
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
zawgyilay
Replies
1
Views
29
final_niko
final_niko
MicahRay
Replies
7
Views
76
Melanholihell
Melanholihell
N
Replies
0
Views
37
nisya stupidmaxxing
N
GB18
Replies
2
Views
53
GB18
GB18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top