Should I rather heightmax or bodymax tbh?

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Heightmaxing = high chance of tumor
Bodymaxing = I will never escape midgetdom
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Both?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Why not both?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
First heightmaxx and the bodymaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Chad69
Midget gymcel is much worse than average height skinnyfat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mikecel and Chad69
Heightmaxx first, after you become tall then you start bodymaxxing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah,I agree tbh
Iam just scared of cancer tbh
Doesnt matter Iol, we are all gonna die sooner it won't make sense if it happens tommoorw or today
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Heightmaxx to 6ft then bodymaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
But cancer tho
wont you reach 5'9 atleast? you are 15. if you are atleast 5'9 the only thing that is holding you down is face tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
ropemax
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
When are you starting your stack?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
But cancer tho

Ok i know I sort of convinced you you'll get cancer but you still probably wont, the chances are just increased. Like sam-e isnt dangerous by itself, and folic acid isnt dangerous on its own, so mixing the two + taking peptides cant be that bad for you (i think). If it were that dangerous sam-e would probably be illegal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Ok i know I sort of convinced you you'll get cancer but you still probably wont, the chances are just increased. Like sam-e isnt dangerous by itself, and folic acid isnt dangerous on its own, so mixing the two + taking peptides cant be that bad for you (i think). If it were that dangerous sam-e would probably be illegal
Well at least I hope soo
Thanks for helping me man :)
 
Unlikely that you'd grow a tumor. You don't live in jew America so surgery shouldn't be so expensive tbh ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

herondaye_2.0
Replies
4
Views
46
El abominacion
El abominacion
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
1
Views
33
Eldian
Eldian
horseman
Replies
3
Views
30
Clqs
Clqs
BadLuck7892
Replies
20
Views
95
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
revivles
Replies
5
Views
38
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top