Should I sacrifice my Muslim neighbor’s cat to Satan?

Should I kill the cat?

• Do it

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I really hate them and their fat ass ginger cat invading our property.

Honestly, very cute cat. The cat has this pheno:

View attachment IMG_0017.webp

In my opinion, they deserve retribution. They are assholes and have constantly been racist to my family because we are Pagans. These niggas once had a dog but left it outside in the cold winter because it was Haram jfl at muzzies

I want to swear allegiance to Lord Satan and take revenge on them, should I ritualistically kill my neighbor’s cat the next time it breaches our property?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others
Sacrifice your neighbours
Leave felines alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 52200 and 6 others
Do it and you'll get ochronosis

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Siddharttheslayer fell hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Sacrifice neighbors and adopt cat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Danish_Retard, TheMaxxer333 and 4 others
If Muslims call you guys Pagans, what do you call them

Istaghfirullah!!!

View attachment 2596711

In my opinion, they deserve retribution. They are assholes and have constantly been racist to my family because we are Pagans. These niggas once had a dog but left it outside in the cold winter because it was Haram jfl at muzzies

I want to swear allegiance to Lord Satan and take revenge on them, should I ritualistically kill my neighbor’s cat the next time it breaches our property?

Don't hurt the cat. If you want revenge do something else

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TheMaxxer333
Imagine being a twig curry so high inhib to harm the neighbours u look at harming their cat

Least pathetic curry turns to hurting helpless animals cuz you cant do shit to people 😂

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Don’t kill the cat FU but what I would do is throw a pigs head at there front door

• +1
Reactions: zura and SidharthTheSlayer
Imagine being a twig curry so high inhib to harm the neighbours u look at harming their cat

Least pathetic curry turns to hurting helpless animals cuz you cant do shit to people 😂
You seem to be my biggest fan
Low IQ spic please explain to me how harming them is a better way of getting revenge if it directly leads to consequences for me
Not to mention these niggers clearly torture their cat if it does not want to be around them constantly roaming the neighborhood, if anything I’d be setting him free.

Last edited:
You seem to be my biggest fan
Low IQ spic please explain to me how harming them is a better way of getting revenge if it directly leads to consequences for me
Not to mention these niggers clearly torture their cat if it does not want to be around them constantly roaming the neighborhood, if anything I’d be setting him free.
Not hispanic
If u cant deal with them ur a pussy simple as

Also idk what you mean by fan, why would i ever look up to you a curry

Not hispanic
If u cant deal with them ur a pussy simple as

Also idk what you mean by fan, why would i ever look up to you a curry
Ur constantly in my threads I think it’s safe to say ur my fan
And I think I have decided what I’m gonna do. Killing their cat is too far, that cat suffers everyday and it would not really harm them because they hate their cat clearly. I’m gonna smear shit on their door in a pentagram in the middle of the night. They don’t know I worship Satan and probably won’t connect to me. Would totally freak them out imo. What do you think brother

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
uk7u018uvndz.jpg

Ur constantly in my threads I think it’s safe to say ur my fan
And I think I have decided what I’m gonna do. Killing their cat is too far, that cat suffers everyday and it would not really harm them because they hate their cat clearly. I’m gonna smear shit on their door in a pentagram in the middle of the night. They don’t know I worship Satan and probably won’t connect to me. Would totally freak them out imo. What do you think brother
Stfu nigga dont align me with simping for currys

Regardless the new idea mogs, post pics and tag me since im so obsessed with u

View attachment 2596711

Doesn’t have the balls to slaughter a cow so proceeds to fantasize about killing a cat instead jfl

Sacrifice foids instead.