Should I sell weed?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
11,500
Reputation
19,175
I need money and like smoking weed. Should I just start selling or is it not worth the risk? any experiences?
For the FBI: this is just a joke this is just hypothetical
 
just post your criminal plans on fbi monitored site theory
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, william, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I will call the police on you if you do
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, william and Deleted member 685
yeah i do it in england and its impossible to be caught by authority unless low iq
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino
Selling weed anywhere that isn't america is ez asf the cops in uk are all pussies who arent allowed anything.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, Krezo and Deleted member 685
How do u know this site is monotpred by fbi???
Makes sense bc the risk of people on this site going ER is increased a lot I guess
 
wdym what do i mean??
read it retard bitch of mine


Image0
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
ngl I caged hard at that gif. Anyway, as we speaking I'm informing the entire UK police of a bitchass wannabe pusher. Goodbye.
BasicPaleGavial small
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayerino

Similar threads

filthycurrycel
Replies
1
Views
35
noturaveragechud
noturaveragechud
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
38
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
daunas
Replies
3
Views
26
daunas
daunas
2dover3dfoids
Replies
2
Views
38
2dover3dfoids
2dover3dfoids
Littlepickel2
Replies
13
Views
26
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top