TYSMMMM

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking and hardestmfintheroom
im now dating this girl, thanks for the advice

@deadmanwalking
@Kamui
@hardestmfintheroom

TYSMMMM
Good one mate, things to do: Fuck her daily, Dont be autistic/sperg out, let her get hooked up to you. Best and easiest way to make a LTR last longer its both families being close. Good luck mate

Good one mate, things to do: Fuck her daily, Dont be autistic/sperg out, let her get hooked up to you. Best and easiest way to make a LTR last longer its both families being close. Good luck mate
yeah, was planning to do that, she just has a very.. innocent personality where she does not swear or really do anything like that

i just need to ease her in somehow

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
yeah, was planning to do that, she just has a very.. innocent personality where she does not swear or really do anything like that

i just need to ease her in somehow
mate actions say way more than whatever words might come out of her mouth, just know ill advice you this: START upping your smv, either getting a better frame, niche and with fashion, and fuck her good so she doesnt get the need to cheat on you. If you are at least above average that could let you have a normal LTR

mate actions say way more than whatever words might come out of her mouth, just know ill advice you this: START upping your smv, either getting a better frame, niche and with fashion, and fuck her good so she doesnt get the need to cheat on you. If you are at least above average that could let you have a normal LTR
im not worried about not being good enough, she is the one who asked me out and sometimes gives me chad treatment, ill def get her into the moment tho. I WILL SLAY HER EVERYDAY

• Love it
im not worried about not being good enough, she is the one who asked me out and sometimes gives me chad treatment, ill def get her into the moment tho. I WILL SLAY HER EVERYDAY
mate its not worrying about being good enough, its just foids are only loyal to their best options. If you are young ( you are) and you arent looksmaxxing while you are dating her eventually she will realize she can get better and will dump you. Trust me on that mate dont sleep on and actually start doing things if you dont want to be a future betabuxxer

@Kamui

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Jamaldickjavontus and Kamui
mate its not worrying about being good enough, its just foids are only loyal to their best options. If you are young ( you are) and you arent looksmaxxing while you are dating her eventually she will realize she can get better and will dump you. Trust me on that mate dont sleep on and actually start doing things if you dont want to be a future betabuxxer

@Kamui
even the innocent ones that arent like the others? ):

also was thinking of getting plexy + rhino but wouldnt know how to hid from her

• +1
im now dating this girl, thanks for the advice

@deadmanwalking
@Kamui
@hardestmfintheroom

TYSMMMM
Swipe her V card asap

@Kamui
this should be your main priority especially since you’re young

So if she cheats on you and you become attached you won’t be a wallowing depressed sack of shit

Yes even the innocent ones

• +1
  • +1

all the foids are the same mate, you can definitely love her and make things go your way. BUT you have to start moving mate, like actually

all the foids are the same mate, you can definitely love her and make things go your way. BUT you have to start moving mate, like actually
have u ever experience that type of shit

all you have to do to keep her its at least being her best option, not simping but rather try to upper all your stats (smv, status, money, face attractiveness) if you do this while dating her you'll have more chances of keeping her. Specially if you are her first love

have u ever experience that type of shit
Luckily no man, ive been dating the same girl for years now (first love of both lol), only thing its i went from HTN to maybe chadlite? i would send pictures of me but i could get doxxed easily lol

• Love it
Reactions: esoterik
Ltr at 17 fuck that

all you have to do to keep her its at least being her best option, not simping but rather try to upper all your stats (smv, status, money, face attractiveness) if you do this while dating her you'll have more chances of keeping her. Specially if you are her first love
i got very lucky with something and i have a absurd amount of money for my age, what should i do with it, just spend it on my face? the money its self upps my smv but would trading that for a better face worth it at 17?

Luckily no man, ive been dating the same girl for years now (first love of both lol), only thing its i went from HTN to maybe chadlite? i would send pictures of me but i could get doxxed easily lol
pm me, am not a retard

• +1
  • +1
i got very lucky with something and i have a absurd amount of money for my age, what should i do with it, just spend it on my face? the money its self upps my smv but would trading that for a better face worth it at 17?
Money, fashion, and if you want go have fun with her, people cheat on theit SO when the relationship gets boring, you could be chad, but if you barely have sex with her, or barely has fun with you she'll leave you

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
im in highschool, from 15-16 (17 now) i would be in a few relationships with mtb-htb

but recently ive been talking to a htb that is religious (Mormon) she started making moves on me

but the thing is she is very adamant on dating to marry

im not to sure what to do, it has it ups and downs like

ups
she is very obeying (she follows all the rules at school)
she does not really look at other dudes, including me before she made a move (im kinda worried she will be cold and heartless)
she does not have social media
she does not swear
she is not a degen
she has never had a boyfriend
she is faithful

downs
no sex till marriage
i would have to change my life a bit to fit her frame
she is a bit non-nt since her childhood was quite strict
her household is still strict
does not do the same shit as me

what the fuck do i do

should i say fuck it and settle down early? this is the best dating-to-marriage opportunity ive ever got but i would have to sacrifice alot,
Fuck Mormons, white devils that have misshapen and desecrated the beautiful state of Utah

Fuck Mormons, white devils that have misshapen and desecrated the beautiful state of Utah
im in utah right now lol

im in utah right now lol
one day Utah will be restored to its former beauty, probably after we all die but at least it’ll happen one day

one day Utah will be restored to its former beauty, probably after we all die but at least it’ll happen one day
no clue on the history of here, moved here when i was 12. what happened, you sound like it got nuked or some shit

no clue on the history of here, moved here when i was 12. what happened, you sound like it got nuked or some shit
Basically Mormons colonized Utah and killed the natives, but by doing this they lost all knowledge in how to properly cultivate the land. This is a common theme across America, but especially in Utah and across the southwest they began to use traditional European farming methods which used a shit ton of water and cut down a ton of forests. This results in desertification and the already scarce water supplies to dry up, they also put grass lawns on homes across the country which is pretty regarded considering it’s a desert which raped the natural environment. TLDR environmental mismanagement and European retards fucked up the nature and water flows of the state of Utah

Basically Mormons colonized Utah and killed the natives, but by doing this they lost all knowledge in how to properly cultivate the land. This is a common theme across America, but especially in Utah and across the southwest they began to use traditional European farming methods which used a shit ton of water and cut down a ton of forests. This results in desertification and the already scarce water supplies to dry up, they also put grass lawns on homes across the country which is pretty regarded considering it’s a desert which raped the natural environment. TLDR environmental mismanagement and European retards fucked up the nature and water flows of the state of Utah
do u think mormons are fake trad and she is just going to cheat on me

do u think mormons are fake trad and she is just going to cheat on me
A lot of Mormons act trad but do some weird shit. There’s something that they do at universities there where a dude just sticks his dick in a girl and just lets it sit there, they say that it’s not sex because there is no thrusting so it’s not a sin 😂😂. Another thing is they have a friend use their mattress the push a girl on the bottom onto a guy on top or vice versa, and they also say it’s not a sin because they’re not doing the thrusting😂😂. She Probably won’t cheat on you in highschool but watch out in college though 🤷🏽‍♂️

A lot of Mormons act trad but do some weird shit. There’s something that they do at universities there where a dude just sticks his dick in a girl and just lets it sit there, they say that it’s not sex because there is no thrusting so it’s not a sin 😂😂. Another thing is they have a friend use their mattress the push a girl on the bottom onto a guy on top or vice versa, and they also say it’s not a sin because they’re not doing the thrusting😂😂. She Probably won’t cheat on you in highschool but watch out in college though 🤷🏽‍♂️
what the actual fuck did i just read 😵‍💫

shes really generic. hangs aroud other mormons, has that innocent/kid like? personality when i said i liked her she started approaching me so i feel like perhaps i could have overrated her or maybe im just her type???

also i cucked one of her friends lmfao, he also wanted to date her and knew her for 3 years

what the actual fuck did i just read 😵‍💫

shes really generic. hangs aroud other mormons, has that innocent/kid like? personality when i said i liked her she started approaching me so i feel like perhaps i could have overrated her or maybe im just her type???

also i cucked one of her friends lmfao, he also wanted to date her and knew her for 3 years
If she approached you you’re good bro, she wanted you so she’s not gonna cheat. Mirin’ .org user actually getting a girlfriend 😂😂

If she approached you you’re good bro, she wanted you so she’s not gonna cheat. Mirin’ .org user actually getting a girlfriend 😂😂
yeah, i talked with it with another user

she made it quite obvious

and other iois that flew over my head

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Only for you is what she means lol
she is very religious also i already talked to her about it and she said we can have it when ever we get "in the moment"

she is very religious also i already talked to her about it and she said we can have it when ever we get "in the moment"
Leaving this site and never coming back would be the best possible thing you can do
I'm dead serious

why, what happened
Haven't you already noticed that you've become a much worse person since joining?
I used to be NT back then but I've slowly divulged into more and more autistic and just dumb stuff

Haven't you already noticed that you've become a much worse person since joining?
I used to be NT back then but I've slowly divulged into more and more autistic and just dumb stuff
yeah, but i would rather have a shit personality and ascend than getting cheated on. already have rhino planned for march

Swipe her V card asap
took your advice and took it

it feels like the relation ship dynamic changed a ton even tho i was already in control. thank you

> settle down

No retard you're 17. Do you want to be stuck with 1 bitch all throughout uni? Go out and slay.
one gl loyal girl > 100 slags

OP don't do any manipulative shit with her, keep her innocent. So many users moan about degenerate women then say its fine to be degenerate yourselves.
Just keep looksmaxxing, she will never leave if she is physically attracted to you.

OP don't do any manipulative shit with her, keep her innocent. So many users moan about degenerate women then say its fine to be degenerate yourselves.
Just keep looksmaxxing, she will never leave if she is physically attracted to you.
i didnt manipulate her but i took her virginity, she is still really innocent and im making sure to keep it that way

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mogs me, I have no friends and don’t talk to girls while also being in high school

Mogs me, I have no friends and don’t talk to girls while also being in high school
dont worry abt friends

i am the type to just mind my own business not really look at anyone and focus on grades and i do just fine, stop looking for them and just wait until ascension