Should I shave my sides?

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Ughhhh I need to go to the barber rn (I dont want to tbh)
Should I shave my sides?(if I do mine cheekbones will look better but my face will appear narrower)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
ion ask ion care
 
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
Ok Iam gonna rope now:feelsrope:
:oops: :oops:
dont roperino chicoerino
1590154602460
 
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
Chico gang going at each other?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
head pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
5
Views
37
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
simematic
Replies
19
Views
59
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
electrotestin
Replies
7
Views
33
qwertyqwerty
Q
Littlepickel2
Replies
15
Views
41
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
kingkyerna
Replies
8
Views
48
kingkyerna
kingkyerna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top