Should I sit alone at lunch or hide in the bathroom?

Try to make friends. You don’t need to be gl to have them. You just need to not be a shitty person haha.
the first part can be true but the second sentence is an one of the biggest copes, lies
 
the first part can be true but the second sentence is an one of the biggest copes, lies
You can be a shitty person only if you’re gl, ofc. But being average or ugly + shitty is a deadly combo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: enviouss
I think you have to be mtn+ to have other humanoid friends bro
No you don’t u used to be a ugly ass nigga back in 7th grade and I had a bunch of friends even more than I have now you just need basic listening and talking skills most people don’t really care about your face when your just a friend a relationship and a friendship are two vastly different things
 
what are you doing.. you need to drop out and take classes online or something

why would you expose urself to this kind of humiliation
 
what are you doing.. you need to drop out and take classes online or something

why would you expose urself to this kind of humiliation
What do you mean? How am I exposing myself to humiliation
 
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
Try to get internet friends
 
No bro, I talk to a few ppl irl but idk if they are my friends
Ohh, its hurts so mad bro:(, thennn, try to ascend with softmaxxing, if u hltn u have potential to lmtn 100%, to hmtn 30-20
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
22
levisko
L
KB_maxxer
Replies
17
Views
77
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
holybrutal
Replies
1
Views
26
Wasted time
Wasted time
adi.mike
Replies
4
Views
30
adi.mike
adi.mike
SuicideBomber
Replies
1
Views
20
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top