Should i start cutting now for the summer or continue bulking? (PICS)

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
This is my physique rn, how much bodyfat do you think I have? Should I start cutting now for the summer or continue bulking? My stats are 5'9 height and 155 pounds BW in the morning.
Keep in mind all pics are pumped after training in good lighting.

Screenshot 20230519 144134 Gallery
IMG 20230518 WA0010
Screenshot 20230519 144119 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 24444
Your physique is good but only means anything with a good face. That combination is what attracts girls at beaches not body.

Your physique is good but only means anything with a good face. That combination is what attracts girls at beaches not body.
My face is above average but bloated when I eat a lot of carbs

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
you can cut 5kg but not more, or just maintain this bw. if you want to slay this summer cutting is better than bulking, because your face gets slightly leaner and less bloated and abs will become more prominent. the amount of guys that have visible abs who are not skinny is very low so this is a big advantage in any setting where your physique is shown.

cut a little bit and slay

Ok guys you convinced me, gonna do a 5kg cut 👌

you can cut 5kg but not more, or just maintain this bw. if you want to slay this summer cutting is better than bulking, because your face gets slightly leaner and less bloated and abs will become more prominent. the amount of guys that have visible abs who are not skinny is very low so this is a big advantage in any setting where your physique is shown.

If he cuts 5 kg, hes gonna weigh 145 lbs at 5’9. Thats skinny as fuck and will be even more apparant when he wears clothes.

165-185 lbs at 5’9 is the sweetspot. Either 165 lbs lean/shredded, or closer to 185 lbs with a little more bodyfat and size. Anything less, and you just look frail and weak. Anything more is unattainable without becoming a fat fuck (natty)

If he cuts 5 kg, hes gonna weigh 145 lbs at 5’9. Thats skinny as fuck and will be even more apparant when he wears clothes.

165-185 lbs at 5’9 is the sweetspot. Either 165 lbs lean/shredded, or closer to 185 lbs with a little more bodyfat and size. Anything less, and you just look frail and weak. Anything more is unattainable without becoming a fat fuck (natty)
So basically everyone looks like shit if you havent lifted for years. I have the option to bulk even more and be fatter or to cut and weigh only 145 pounds. I ve chosen cutting now for the summer because dont want to stuff myself and also to look lean in the face. Will probably have the brad pitt fight club phenotype after, we'll see if its that bad. People always assume Im about 10 pounds heavier than I actually am

I will post pics here in the middle of the cut once and then one at the end of my cut with final weight. Started 19th of May

Cut with anavar , if you natty cut you’ll look dyel

So basically everyone looks like shit if you havent lifted for years. I have the option to bulk even more and be fatter or to cut and weigh only 145 pounds. I ve chosen cutting now for the summer because dont want to stuff myself and also to look lean in the face. Will probably have the brad pitt fight club phenotype after, we'll see if its that bad. People always assume Im about 10 pounds heavier than I actually am

Fight club physique ONLY looks good in pictures/online. IRL, you’re going to be wearing clothes, and yes your face will be at its leannest and most defined, but your physical presence will be next to non existent.

To the point where in a club/bar, the vast majority of men are going to sizemog you and you’re going to need an extremely goodlooking face not to be overshadowed/ignored.

There’s a reason @New Poster preaches the importance of size so much (even carrying more bodyfat at the slight expense of facial aesthetics to be bigger). He’s one of the only users who regularly cold approaches and as someone who does as well, I can attest that leanmaxxing to the point where you’re small negates the facial aesthetics benefits.

As a MAN, you need to have enough size to be taken seriously by both men and women. Being a twink creates a massive uphill battle socially and sexually. Where having size actually allows you to be in the game.

At that point, the better looking your face is, the better your results. But your ability to get laid is really about how much you approach, how numb you are to non interest/“rejections”, and being comfortable with escalating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, Yerico7, audimax and 1 other person
Fight club physique ONLY looks good in pictures/online. IRL, you’re going to be wearing clothes, and yes your face will be at its leannest and most defined, but your physical presence will be next to non existent.

To the point where in a club/bar, the vast majority of men are going to sizemog you and you’re going to need an extremely goodlooking face not to be overshadowed/ignored.

There’s a reason @New Poster preaches the importance of size so much (even carrying more bodyfat at the slight expense of facial aesthetics to be bigger). He’s one of the only users who regularly cold approaches and as someone who does as well, I can attest that leanmaxxing to the point where you’re small negates the facial aesthetics benefits.

As a MAN, you need to have enough size to be taken seriously by both men and women. Being a twink creates a massive uphill battle socially and sexually. Where having size actually allows you to be in the game.

At that point, the better looking your face is, the better your results. But your ability to get laid is really about how much you approach, how numb you are to non interest/“rejections”, and being comfortable with escalating.
On the other hand, when you are wider, you appear shorter. At this height it matters when you want to be attractive to a young woman. Looking skinny is halo in obese world.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I have to correct myself, I started at 73kg, so 160 pounds. Now after 12 days of cutting, I am down to 155 pounds, so 5 pounds less. I think half the weight is contributed to temporary though. I dont really look smaller, and i think the fact that I will be leaner in the face, have a sixpack and better muscle seperation severely outweighs the benefits of cutting. So far I like the dry look.
I am down from 15% to 14% approximately. Will post pics when I am at 12,5% and then in the end with 10%

Never go above 11% bodyfat, it will every time looksmin your Face.

Physique update. Considering I started at 15% at May 19th I should be at a calculatory 13.4% now. Already looking much leaner due to lower carbs. Im excited to see what 10% will look like on me. But still I have facial water retention, it only go away when I have no Pump

Screenshot 20230605 010057 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Physique update. Considering I started at 15% at May 19th I should be at a calculatory 13.4% now. Already looking much leaner due to lower carbs. Im excited to see what 10% will look like on me. But still I have facial water retention, it only go away when I have no Pump

View attachment 2241494
Looking good lad

10% should do nicely Indeed

• +1
Update pic doing calisthenics. I have to admit, the last week I was lazy so I didnt make any progress. I should be at around 12.5% rn.

Idk I might not even have lost any bodyfat the last two weeks. Its brutal if you dont reach your protein goal or eat at maintenance, literally nothing will happen. I have to track every single calorie from now on

Bro thats my old physique, I just posted an update
Yeah man, I'm happy if you could improve, but I think it might not have been worth the effort, unless you are aiming for ONS at beach festivals with drunk people.
Anyway it's really nice you challenged yourself

Do you see an improvement or am I still at 12%? I want to get to like 8 or 9%

Do you see an improvement or am I still at 12%? I want to get to like 8 or 9%

Why do you want to get to 8-9% ? Unless you are just skinny, you wont be able to maintain this lvl of leanness year around. You will feel like shit and simply disappear in clothes. You need to lean bulk 10 KG and then cut a bit for the summer and you are golden.

• +1
Why do you want to get to 8-9% ? Unless you are just skinny, you wont be able to maintain this lvl of leanness year around. You will feel like shit and simply disappear in clothes. You need to lean bulk 10 KG and then cut a bit for the summer and you are golden.
Because my face only looks lean at 10% and below

But another 10kg mass that would be natty limit, dont know if I can do that

But another 10kg mass that would be natty limit, dont know if I can do that
Lean bulk doesnt mean 10 KG pure mass. Lean bulk means 7-8 KG muscle and 2-3 KG fat.

Because my face only looks lean at 10% and below
You said you have above average face. You also have decently above average body. Who gives a shit if your face is not chiselled to the bone. If you have above average face + that body and you cant get women with ease, you are either completely stupid with women or just your social skill are insanely bad.

You said you have above average face. You also have decently above average body. Who gives a shit if your face is not chiselled to the bone. If you have above average face + that body and you cant get women with ease, you are either completely stupid with women or just your social skill are insanely bad.
Bro its just extremely hard nowadays
If you dont simp, they dont want you. They need attention. But if you give them too much attention, they lose respect
I had it easier 10 years ago when dating apps werent such a thing yet

I do ger IOIs but its hard to capitslize on them. There are so many reasons a girl will lose interest, that I dont even bother trying anymore unless I have my full looksmaxxing potential

I do ger IOIs but its hard to capitslize on them. There are so many reasons a girl will lose interest, that I dont even bother trying anymore unless I have my full looksmaxxing potential
Its hard to capitalise because your game sucks my friend. If your face is indeed above average + your body, you more than enough to get women, unless you are dumb as shit of course. You have to be completely blunt and not know shit to not get pussy with your stats. Yes, its harder than 10 years ago but as i said you have more than enough physical features to make it work. If you really think that getting more shredded or having chiselled to the bone face will automatically make women want to suck your dick right when they see you, you are in for a reality check big time. You are absolutely free to go and do that and see for yourself but if you dont work on your game and social skills in general nothing will change. The fact that you say you have to simp to get women shows you literally have no idea what to do. Women can sense the insecure loser from miles away just like the dog can sense meat. I constantly see guys on the street that have way worse body than you and presumably worse face, with not bad looking girlfriends.

Its hard to capitalise because your game sucks my friend. If your face is indeed above average + your body, you more than enough to get women, unless you are dumb as shit of course. You have to be completely blunt and not know shit to not get pussy with your stats. Yes, its harder than 10 years ago but as i said you have more than enough physical features to make it work. If you really think that getting more shredded or having chiselled to the bone face will automatically make women want to suck your dick right when they see you, you are in for a reality check big time. You are absolutely free to go and do that and see for yourself but if you dont work on your game and social skills in general nothing will change. The fact that you say you have to simp to get women shows you literally have no idea what to do. Women can sense the insecure loser from miles away just like the dog can sense meat. I constantly see guys on the street that have way worse body than you and presumably worse face, with not bad looking girlfriends.
Lmao I am not simping, I refuse to and it disgusts me. But thanks for the input

You could go a little more in detail tho instead of just saying my game is shit

You could go a little more in detail tho instead of just saying my game is shit
This is too complicated to summarise in 1 message + i didn’t really think you would want some feedback on that because people here think that looks is where it all starts and ends. If you want some advice on game, PM me.

• +1
This is too complicated to summarise in 1 message + i didn’t really think you would want some feedback on that because people here think that looks is where it all starts and ends. If you want some advice on game, PM me.
I already follow Mjgetright, Fitxfearless and Austin Dunham and think like them. I think the main point here that lack is not game but I need more status and better looks. Because as I said I do get girls but I want girls to be obsessed with me and not being in a LTR or investing time, money and energy into a bitch you see on the street with a guy worse looking than me.

I will dm you after work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back