Should I start lieing about my age to EVERYONE?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
There's a few cases in my life where I suspect that some guy (from work) in my small town had told a girl I was flirting with about my age fruading,
so I'm thinking about maybe I should lie about my age to EVERYONE, not just girls, for consistency

One problem is I love bragging about how young I look, I love telling people I'm 40 only to have them in shock saying I look 24. But I think I'm just going to have to suck it up.

The other problem is what if I do find some girl who's actually hot 30 year old, then maybe she wouldn't like me if I tell her I'm 28. but maybe I should just accept that that's unlikely to be the case, and just risk it?

you're recessed

Age frauding is just like height frauding just dont over do it

I love telling people I'm 40 only to have them in shock saying I look 24.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 9405
Just make sure nobody sees your ID card bro

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
im 26 and tell everyone that I am 22 jfl. When I was 22 I told everyone I was 18

you're recessed
That was a pic of someone else just to show a more clear example of what I'm experiencing (temples going back just a bit),
For me you can barely tell, and I've recently colored my hair a firey red to signal youth

Full set of hair mofos, @bugeater23 who's laughing now bitch!?!?!

That was a pic of someone else just to show a more clear example of what I'm experiencing (temples going back just a bit),
For me you can barely tell, and I've recently colored my hair a firey red to signal youth
View attachment 1879255
Full set of hair mofos, @bugeater23 who's laughing now bitch!?!?!
animation blow GIF by Shaun the Sheep