Should I start roiding?

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I wanna have Big size and 10 kg above my height while lean. Is that possible being natty?

This IS my actual look, ofc bodyfat and not doing the optimal things but I that's it..

Looking dirty and nobody wants to see the cock btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Gus17 and X D
What’s ur bodyfat %

you should ogrecel maybe fuck cutecel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Latinolooksmaxxer and wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and autistic_tendencies
frame mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, chosen-one and Cutecel2001
More like 15% plus don't roid this body Is Ideal for females
How ideal if i'm short and shit proportions? Girls prefer skinny and lean guys with veins while I want to weight 10-20 kg above my height being lean which isn't possible without roids

u seem built, def looks like a strong build, it def seems to be the case if u want an aesthetic build u need roids.

u seem built, def looks like a strong build, it def seems to be the case if u want an aesthetic build u need roids.
Aesthetic = lean, but lean & size cant be possible if natural

Aesthetic = lean, but lean & size cant be possible if natural
I asked @MakinItHappen but he got scared and made no comment on if he uses roids

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
I asked @MakinItHappen but he got scared and made no comment on if he uses roids
Derek lunsford competes in the mr olympia event during the news photo 1681114646

This is the optimal look

if you do roids it's most likely you'll never come off.

I bet he cant even lift 100 kg in bench
Doesn’t matter, prob could if pushed to the need to but also looks quicker and more mobile, while looking good aesthetically.

Doesn’t matter, prob could if pushed to the need to but also looks quicker and more mobile, while looking good aesthetically.
U have to be BIG like Open Mr Olympia bodybuilders otherwise u will be a pussy for other men

U have to be BIG like Open Mr Olympia bodybuilders otherwise u will be a pussy for other men
Maybe for ogryn ork people who think bigger is better to cope for having ugly face .

Maybe for ogryn ork people who think bigger is better to cope for having ugly face .
I wanna roid for having size since I look like a pussy irl. Olympia bodybuilders are never tall but they are too big

it depends on your dedication to the gym. steroid addiction is real, don't listen to any retards, but it's a hard question of whether it's psychological or chemical.

I wanna roid for having size since I look like a pussy irl. Olympia bodybuilders are never tall but they are too big
its looksmin for u cause u already chadlite facially, getting more aesthetic build will be way more beneficial than bigger and sacrifice face

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
its looksmin for u cause u already chadlite facially, getting more aesthetic build will be way more beneficial than bigger and sacrifice face
Ye for girls for sure but getting respect from men mog

I wanna have Big size and 10 kg above my height while lean. Is that possible being natty?

This IS my actual look, ofc bodyfat and not doing the optimal things but I that's it..

Imo...

No, focus on "sculpting" this physique rather than turning into mass monster, you already look big enough

• +1
it depends on your dedication to the gym. steroid addiction is real, don't listen to any retards, but it's a hard question of whether it's psychological or chemical.
Its psychological addiction. The problem is that natural physiques arent impressive unless u have top 1% genetics. Its either u are dyel and skinny IRL (but a god in pics) or big irl and fat in pics.

Imo...

No, focus on "sculpting" this physique rather than turning into mass monster, you already look big enough
Mass monster mogs but would be only possible with roids. Leaning down this physique would look dyel irl (but good in pics probably)

Its psychological addiction. The problem is that natural physiques arent impressive unless u have top 1% genetics. Its either u are dyel and skinny IRL (but a god in pics) or big irl and fat in pics.
And you don't call yours impressive? JFL

Maybe you don't look like david laid, but you surely look superb for your genetics

• +1
Probably 25% something like that
lmao no way a guy with visible abs has 25% BF

you are most likely around 18%

for natties that are intermediate+ lifters 25%+ is phat 20% is bulky 15% is a good shape 10% is ripped

Last edited:
  • +1
And you don't call yours impressive? JFL

Maybe you don't look like david laid, but you surely look superb for your genetics
Im fat not lean, would take like some months to get a good conditioning and looking good.

David laid has top tier genetics in physique, leanness and strength too... He is also tall and handsome. The dude has it everything. Even of that I doubt he is 100% natty

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Im fat not lean, would take like some months to get a good conditioning and looking good.

David laid has top tier genetics in physique, leanness and strength too... He is also tall and handsome. The dude has it everything. Even of that I doubt he is 100% natty
And that's where your body dysmorphoia and obsessive comparison stems from..

You will hit diminishing returns if you go mass monster route to "mog" ppl. That's actually why alot of people get sad after realizing it doesn't make them look hotter or mogger to women

lmao no way a guy with visible abs has 25% BF

you are most likely around 18%

for natties that are intermediate+ lifters 25%+ is phat 20% is bulky 15% is a good shape 10% is ripped
Problem is that achieving a 10% bodyfat while having size is not possible if u have average genetics if natty

Problem is that achieving a 10% bodyfat while having size is not possible if u have average genetics if natty
You don't fucking need 10% bf, jesus fucking christ

Dude you need to play on your genetics to actually look impressive...it doesn't matter tall, wide, small hips, wide hips...

You already hit impressive mesomorphic natural physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
And that's where your body dysmorphoia and obsessive comparison stems from..

You will hit diminishing returns if you go mass monster route to "mog" ppl. That's actually why alot of people get sad after realizing it doesn't make them look hotter or mogger to women
So why are Open Mr Olympias mass monsters? Women dont like that but men do and even some women like mass monsters:

Remember when i mentioned David laid and sculpting your physique?

You should actually lower your thigh size to give a slimmer bottom look.

You don't fucking need 10% bf, jesus fucking christ

Dude you need to play on your genetics to actually look impressive...it doesn't matter tall, wide, small hips, wide hips...

You already hit impressive mesomorphic natural physique
leanmaxx doesnt work well for natties unless you are young-ish and are mainly aiming to rizz JB zoomer bitches

15% BF with above-average IMC is the sweetspot for natty lifters aesthetically

Last edited:
  • +1