Should I start taking meds to gain my skin back?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I have suicidal thoughts 24/7 since I lost my face due to brutal stress. I lost my under eye fat and my nasolabial folds got deformed. Probably fillers made it all worse.
I stare in the mirror hours a day if I don’t work. I’m searching for different positions/angles were my deformitys are most visible.
I was chadlite till 2018 and had a perfect life, lot’s of girls and friends. Since it happened I never get a girl again.

Should I start meds to overcome my obsession and thoughts? Maybe then my skin can recover?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Toth's thot
just accept that it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If this nigga understood what "lighting" is this forum would have 2,303 fewer threads

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and fuckedupmanlet
If this nigga understood what "lighting" is this forum would have 2,303 fewer threads
I know what lightning is. The changes are noticeable in the same lighting

Semen retention gang

I still don't know if this is an reccuring omega troll or just a crazy aspie.

I guess I will never know

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I still don't know if this is an reccuring omega troll or just a crazy aspie.

I guess I will never know
Troll? Didn’t u see the pics of my skin?

• JFL
Reactions: DicedFeta
Troll? Didn’t u see the pics of my skin?
I've seen them the past 3 years, you are totally crazy about a minor failo, you have bigger failo than that.

At least you can fix this one with surgery, idk why you didn't for all those years, probably bc you're trolling

I've seen them the past 3 years, you are totally crazy about a minor failo, you have bigger failo than that.

At least you can fix this one with surgery, idk why you didn't for all those years, probably bc you're trolling
I had fillers for nasolabial folds in 2018 at the age of 18 and it was a big mistake, made it worse and made my under ryes even worse. There is no safe fix for it

I had fillers for nasolabial folds in 2018 at the age of 18 and it was a big mistake, made it worse and made my under ryes even worse. There is no safe fix for it
Implants, fat graft.

You used cuck botox instead of long lasting procedure.

If you'd spend less time spamming your aspie threads and more time learning on that you would have tried it already.

I know what lightning is. The changes are noticeable in the same lighting
I'm saying this in good faith; you have severe BDD and possibly depression and low T. Go to a psychiatrist ASAP. Nothing changed about your face, and it could be natural aging if there's anything.

Who's the love one that died? Your parents?

• +1
Implants, fat graft.

You used cuck botox instead of long lasting procedure.

If you'd spend less time spamming your aspie threads and more time learning on that you would have tried it already.
Implants and fat grafts have to many side effects. U don’t think if I’m very happy again my skin can recover by itself? My nasolabial folds recovered (even if they changed their shape and look deformed, they are not deep anymore and have collagen) so I think my under eyes can recover as well

I'm saying this in good faith; you have severe BDD and possibly depression and low T. Go to a psychiatrist ASAP. Nothing changed about your face, and it could be natural aging if there's anything.

Who's the love one that died? Your parents?
It’s not natural aging, it happened at the age of 18 within a couple of days. Between this pic are only two weeks of stress and crying.

No somone else. But I had also severe stress bc of hairloss and that was so dump bc I just lost some hair after to much coloring my hair and I thought I have MPB

Attachments

• 505CDF39-0C1C-469B-947E-039604CAF54B.jpeg
    505CDF39-0C1C-469B-947E-039604CAF54B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Implants and fat grafts have to many side effects. U don’t think if I’m very happy again my skin can recover by itself? My nasolabial folds recovered (even if they changed their shape and look deformed, they are not deep anymore and have collagen) so I think my under eyes can recover as well
I don't think you can recover it much without doing at least one hardmax.

You can vit C + dermarolling + cold shower + applying coconu oil. But it would only be maintenance and the improvement would be lost the week after you stop.
Lol at saying fat grafts have many side effects, it's litteraly your own cells.

Also lol at saying implants have side effects if you already did botox.

It’s not natural aging, it happened at the age of 18 within a couple of days. Between this pic are only two weeks of stress and crying.

No somone else. But I had also severe stress bc of hairloss and that was so dump bc I just lost some hair after to much coloring my hair and I thought I have MPB
I can't believe your white ancestors genocided millions of brown people over the spice trade so this fucking sperg has the luxury to make 200k threads essentially saying "I can't spot difference in lighting between pictures".

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
I don't think you can recover it much without doing at least one hardmax.

You can vit C + dermarolling + cold shower + applying coconu oil. But it would only be maintenance and the improvement would be lost the week after you stop.
Lol at saying fat grafts have many side effects, it's litteraly your own cells.

Also lol at saying implants have side effects if you already did botox.
My under eyes were much worse than now from 2018-2020. In 2021 summer it recovered to some level, then I had covid and lots of stress again and it got worse again..

But why did my nasolabial folds recovered? They are even to flat now

I can't believe your white ancestors genocided millions of brown people over the spice trade so this fucking sperg has the luxury to make 200k threads essentially saying "I can't spot difference in lighting between pictures".
Funny. I can’t live a normal live anymore , if I go somewhere without mask, people looking at me and probably saying something bad about my looks. Some people guessed my age 30. Even If was only 20-21. Before the stress, people thought I’m 15/16

• So Sad
Funny. I can’t live a normal live anymore , if I go somewhere without mask, people looking at me and probably saying something bad about my looks. Some people guessed my age 30. Even If was only 20-21. Before the stress, people thought I’m 15/16
You look more bloated in the after with weaker lighting. That's literally it.

• +1
You look more bloated in the after with weaker lighting. That's literally it.
Why are u trying to blue pilling me. After it happened I never got a girl again. That’s proof enough

Why are u trying to blue pilling me. After it happened I never got a girl again. That’s proof enough
So anyone that's less delusional than you is just trying to gaslight you? Solid logic, brah. You get less pussy because your behavior probably changed.

So anyone that's less delusional than you is just trying to gaslight you? Solid logic, brah. You get less pussy because your behavior probably changed.
Look.

Attachments

• 384ABBAB-FF37-473B-BE6C-4F7E02980554.jpeg
    384ABBAB-FF37-473B-BE6C-4F7E02980554.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 18EC0C3A-7460-4B61-82FD-B742DF7C1C2D.jpeg
    18EC0C3A-7460-4B61-82FD-B742DF7C1C2D.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 0
Now send a picture in the same lighting you fucking Neanderthal.
Lightning does not matter now. U see a dramatic fat loss under eyes and deformed nasolabial folds in the pic

Lightning does not matter now. U see a dramatic fat loss under eyes and deformed nasolabial folds in the pic
You have the same exact lines in every picture. The harsher lighting in the pictures you take makes the concavity of your undereyes worse

You have the same exact lines in every picture. The harsher lighting in the pictures you take makes the concavity of your undereyes worse
The 2 picture I just posted are from this year, they are not before and after stress. I just wanted to show u how bad my under eyes are. And I’m really sure they weren’t like this before the stress because I mever noticed it

The 2 picture I just posted are from this year, they are not before and after stress. I just wanted to show u how bad my under eyes are. And I’m really sure they weren’t like this before the stress because I mever noticed it
kk

• JFL
If u don’t believe me, go and show a girl my under eye pics and ask her if she would date someone with such a deformity and 90yo looking skin

What no pussy does to a mtfkr

• +1