Should I still surgerymax if I'm gonna prettyboymax/eboymaxxing

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
From all I read it seems softmaxxing would be enough and surgery is only if ur deformed or wanna masc chad max but u gotta be rich asl for that, I plan on getting rhino and lip reduction with also getting an eyebrow transplant but like those are needs for all blacks so I dont rlly count those but would it still be worth it for other surgeries or filllers even if u dont have any particular failos? (I have other failos but they arent that bad for example like eye area, surgeries and fillers are dangrously not worth it just for less UEE when I'm alr growing dreads) :lul:

From all I read it seems softmaxxing would be enough and surgery is only if ur deformed or wanna masc chad max but u gotta be rich asl for that, I plan on getting rhino and lip reduction with also getting an eyebrow transplant but like those are needs for all blacks so I dont rlly count those but would it still be worth it for other surgeries or filllers even if u dont have any particular failos? (I have other failos but they arent that bad for example like eye area, surgeries and fillers are dangrously not worth it just for less UEE when I'm alr growing dreads) :lul:
how are we supposed to tell if u dont put a pic retard

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
how are we supposed to tell if u dont put a pic retard
nah I did but its glitched and wont show :lul: think its bc I took it on pc but ngl Imma just wait till I get the other surgeries to see but I cant delete threads soo

nah I did but its glitched and wont show :lul: think its bc I took it on pc but ngl Imma just wait till I get the other surgeries to see but I cant delete threads soo
oh damn ok well from what i can tell ur black so if you wanna prettyboymaxx the only surgery u should be getting is rhino if you have a big nose or really wide nostrils thats about it ig

U dont gotta be rich asf to surgerymax, who told u that?
Just milk your parents since theyre the ones who passed you these genetics and they dont need to be rich for that, make them struggle if needed to achieve your dream looks

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
U dont gotta be rich asf to surgerymax, who told u that?
Just milk your parents since theyre the ones who passed you these genetics and they dont need to be rich for that, make them struggle if needed to achieve your dream looks
nigga yes u do if u wanna get chad surgeries for ur jaw and facial bone structure and I dont want fillers so its useless

eye surgeries r possible tho but liek I said dreads and light eyes solve that

nigga yes u do if u wanna get chad surgeries for ur jaw and facial bone structure and I dont want fillers so its useless
Who said i meant fillers? Make your family sell their car and take the public transport so you pay for your full face implants lmao, im saying these considering u dont think u needa be rich to have 20-30k

Who said i meant fillers? Make your family sell their car and take the public transport so you pay for your full face implants lmao, im saying these considering u dont think u needa be rich to have 20-30k
bro 20k is only if u were planning to get ONE surgery, all together I think I added it up to 60-70K :lul: my parents wouldnt sell there house for my face nigga

bro 20k is only if u were planning to get ONE surgery, all together I think I added it up to 60-70K :lul: my parents wouldnt sell there house for my face nigga
They HAVE TO nigga. They had a chance to give birth in an eugenic way but they didnt even think about your future and just their 4 minutes of pleasure.
If theyre the reason for your subhumanness, they should pay to fix it no matter what it takes

They HAVE TO nigga. They had a chance to give birth in an eugenic way but they didnt even think about your future and just their 4 minutes of pleasure.
If theyre the reason for your subhumanness, they should pay to fix it no matter what it takes
pay 40K to become tyronelite or prettyboymaxx to hoe out in college.....ngl idk bc if I'm tyronelite I mog forever but looks dont matter after college so u might or might not be right OP

pay 40K to become tyronelite or prettyboymaxx to hoe out in college.....ngl idk bc if I'm tyronelite I mog forever but looks dont matter after college so u might or might not be right OP
Looks always matter bro, are u sure ur blackpilled enough? Looks are the best thing you can buy to make your life better

Looks always matter bro, are u sure ur blackpilled enough? Looks are the best thing you can buy to make your life better
ye but I'm prob alr gonna be cuffed by my 30s and my job doesnt require nigger austist to see or rate me so ill prob be fine from then

plus being black gives u a halos once ur 30 bc its mad easy to just mascmax after the prettyboymaxxing phase

ye but I'm prob alr gonna be cuffed by my 30s and my job doesnt require nigger austist to see or rate me so ill prob be fine from then
Not having people rating you doesnt mean they dont behave dependant on ur looks, its all instinctual

Not having people rating you doesnt mean they dont behave dependant on ur looks, its all instinctual
true but once Im prettyboymaxxed Im gonna be 6 ft htn so idek if transcending to tyrone lite is worth it at that point

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid