Should I take a break from here?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I am not mentally well, I thought my mind could browse this forum for hours and not be negatively affected but the blackpills are just too strong. It obviously wouldnt bother me if I looked good but I don't. I will never be viewed as objectively attractive. Seeing all these male models on here is beginning to fuck with my head. Just knowing that there are guys out there who look like that, that I cannot compete with, all because my maxilla is 10mm too recessed. Not to mention that I was cucked at birth by having my dick mutilated without my consent. If this is life I just wish I had never been born.
Wrong section again. Fuck it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Chadelite, Deleted member 5258 and 6 others
I got you brother my dick was mutilated when I was a child too. Just take a break if you need to. This world is fucked and being constantly exposed to its fuckiness aint vey funny
I am not mentally well, I thought my mind could browse this forum for hours and not be negatively affected but the blackpills are just too strong. It obviously wouldnt bother me if I looked good but I don't. I will never be viewed as objectively attractive. Seeing all these male models on here is beginning to fuck with my head. Just knowing that there are guys out there who look like that, that I cannot compete with, all because my maxilla is 10mm too recessed. Not to mention that I was cucked at birth by having my dick mutilated without my consent. If this is life I just wish I had never been born.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, turkproducer and Catawampus
If that’s what you feel you need my friend. Hit me up in PM if you wanna talk

i defo feel you on the genital mutilation thing, it’s sad but at least we can restore

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 3702
If you need someone to talk to send PM

• Love it
Reactions: Catawampus
The male models that get posted on this website have truly elite genetics I don’t see people that come close in real life

• +1
I don't care about mental health anymore all that MATTERS IS FACE

anyways I change moods too often for it to really make a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293 and Catawampus
If that’s what you feel you need my friend. Hit me up in PM if you wanna talk

i defo feel you on the genital mutilation thing, it’s sad but at least we can restore
sunnet penisi kucultuyormu ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
You can leave this site but the blackpill will never leave your mind.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
girthwise evet. Ama pleasurei azaltiyor

read my guide if you want to restore
Siki nasıl restore edion amk fhfjkd. Giden deri yerine gelirmi

• +1
it doesn’t injure you bro

it greatly increases pleasure. Ask @Catawampus
I hate that everything I have I had to work for. I had to spend countless hours trying to repair my dick when an intact body was my birthright. I spend hundreds of hours trying to fix my face to look normal when people get paid literally millions of dollars just for looking the way they came out of the womb.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and turkproducer
i dont get on here as much anymore just kinda got boring

Siki nasıl restore edion amk fhfjkd. Giden deri yerine gelirmi

read my guide oglum

You can leave this site but the blackpill will never leave your mind.
I know. I don't think I can ever leave this site longer than a few days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and turkproducer
I hate that everything I have I had to work for. I had to spend countless hours trying to repair my dick when an intact body was my birthright. I spend hundreds of hours trying to fix my face to look normal when people get paid literally millions of dollars just for looking the way they came out of the womb.
Bro it could be worse.
You could be a bluepilled cuck who gets divorce raped at 40.

you could be a genetic abomination, born as an ant or born as a 4’10 male.
No thanks,
My dick is fine right now
trust me you are missing on lots of pleasure

but it’s your choice bro

• +1
Bro it could be worse.
You could be a bluepilled cuck who gets divorce raped at 40.

you could be a genetic abomination, born as an ant or born as a 4’10 male.
The very chance that I was created at all is almost nonexistent.

• +1
I am not mentally well, all because my maxilla is 10mm too recessed.
No brother, I think you will find that it is not just 10mm.

you are short of a lot of bone

my condolences, try @CopeAndRope facepuller as a last resort

what u mean?
The odds of being born are 1 in 400 trillion or more according to an article, I could have been born deformed, or even worse, a woman.

• JFL
The odds of being born are 1 in 400 trillion or more according to an article, I could have been born deformed, or even worse, a woman.
exactly

must focus on self improvement.

admittedly women have easier lives but men are the gender that can truly exceed and be at the top.

• +1
No brother, I think you will find that it is not just 10mm.

you are short of a lot of bone

my condolences, try @CopeAndRope facepuller as a last resort
I tried making the facepuller but failed. No ortho tech will make the infraoral appliance without permission from an orthodontist. I tried making it myself but I fucked up and wasted 60 bucks
exactly

must focus on self improvement.

admittedly women have easier lives but men are the gender that can truly exceed and be at the top.
Imagine being able to be physically dominated by almost everyone jfl

Just take an brake bro

The male models that get posted on this website have truly elite genetics I don’t see people that come close in real life
Remembering this helps tbh

The chads posted here are 0.00001 percent of the male population so the chance of you having to compete with them is tiny

• +1
Reactions: Stingray