Should I take two shots of whiskey before going on this date with the girl from work?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I want to be extremely NT and talkative so I can escalate sexually, is two shots good thirty minutes before I go on the date tonight? I plan on drinking more later tonight with her as well as I’m trynna smash

depends
if you wanna LTR her, you wanna be as real as possible and avoid drinking
if you wanna slay, then you can drink a little.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
depends
if you wanna LTR her, you wanna be as real as possible and avoid drinking
if you wanna slay, then you can drink a little.
How much for slaying though, a shot or two ?

Shit, back when I was drinking I woulda taken like 5 shots and kept going later

But I wouldn’t recommend that I was an alcoholic

It will calm your nerves for sure

Remember to drink water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Catawampus
In order to have the courage to escalate towards sex, I need at least two shots in me. Possibly three.

In order for me to approach a woman at a bar, especially if she's with a group, I would need at least 4 shots for sure. I had 3 rum n cokes (which is essentially a shot plus coke) and still chickened out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you have access to Xanax it would be a better option. But if you’re used to drinking 2 shots should be good, you want to be laid back but not sloppy

If you're going to a date and She didn't make It clear you're going to have sex, it's over.

• JFL
If you have access to Xanax it would be a better option. But if you’re used to drinking 2 shots should be good, you want to be laid back but not sloppy
Not really used to drinking, I don’t drink much
Might just take 1 and a half

In order to have the courage to escalate towards sex, I need at least two shots in me. Possibly three.

In order for me to approach a woman at a bar, especially if she's with a group, I would need at least 4 shots for sure. I had 3 rum n cokes (which is essentially a shot plus coke) and still chickened out.
What does coke do

Not really used to drinking, I don’t drink much
Might just take 1 and a half
Ya maybe start slow especially if you guys are hitting the bar anyways

Ya maybe start slow especially if you guys are hitting the bar anyways
We are playing disc golf and the loser buys drinks, Would it be autistic to suggest just going to pick up drinks and go back to her place to watch Netflix, or should I suggest the bar first and then go back to her place after she’s had some drinks?

Before my Tinder dates, if I wasn’t driving, I’d do a shot or two. Was good.

• +1
5 more hrs, this is bust or bust

What does coke do
Coke doesn't do anything aside from make you more caffeinated. Which is probably a bad thing in this situation. I prefer Rum n Coke or Whisky n Coke to straight shots so that I can enjoy my drink slowly. That's all. I never was a fan of downing shots. Unless I really want to intentionally get drunk fast or want to challenge myself (Fireball cinnamon whisky really burns if you down it fast).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
We are playing disc golf and the loser buys drinks, Would it be autistic to suggest just going to pick up drinks and go back to her place to watch Netflix, or should I suggest the bar first and then go back to her place after she’s had some drinks?
Feel out the vibe, I’d probably just hit the bar first and let her get some drinks in her. You can’t take her to your place?

• So Sad
Feel out the vibe, I’d probably just hit the bar first and let her get some drinks in her. You can’t take her to your place?
I live kinda far like 40 ish mins, and she’s only like ten mins

I live kinda far like 40 ish mins, and she’s only like ten mins
Gotcha, makes sense. Just feel it out, sounds like it could be promising

• +1
Just use dope.
So you be nothing like yourself.

Theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back