Should I tan?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
610
Reputation
267
Does pale look good on me or should I tan
I use tanning lotion sometimes but I think it looks ugly and I should embrace being white
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4785.png
    IMG_4785.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
step1. grow ur hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik and britishbomber
and yes tan is law
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Yeah would look good on you. Grow your hair asw.

Lowk run a Test and Gh cycle you'll ascend like crazy with its results (if you respond well of course)
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
Ngl bro you should bs eyebrow ridge and zygos. Best roi trust
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
Does pale look good on me or should I tan
I use tanning lotion sometimes but I think it looks ugly and I should embrace being white
mt2 or just go outside for like 30minutes in the sun everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
yea and grow out ur hair too
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

tension
Replies
5
Views
44
aac21
aac21
Sxmon210
Replies
1
Views
34
plaz100
plaz100
trezzy.42
Replies
3
Views
29
kugga
K
skxlz
Replies
1
Views
32
Messabouts
Messabouts
iluvanavar
Replies
2
Views
18
Luminouscel
Luminouscel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top