Should I train like this?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
One day upper body and abs

Second day legs and abs

Third day only upper body

Forth day legs and abs

@6ft1 help me out plz.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Zercic, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
I would suggest PPL, 6 times a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5522
I would suggest full body every 2 days.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Over, RAITEIII and 1 other person
No,my plan is better
Monday chest and shoulders

Thursday back

Friday legs and abs (even tho I never do abs)

Sunday arms
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5522
Sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
This works best for me:

Monday: PUSH
Tuesday: PULL
Wednesday: LEGS
Thursday: PUSH
Friday: PULL
Saturday: LEGS
Sunday: REST

PUSH: Chest, shoulders, triceps
PULL: Back, biceps, traps
LEGS: Legs, abs (optional)

If you're doing heavy bench press (5x5) and OHP (3x8-12) on Monday alternate on Thursday and bench press 3x8-12 and OHP 5x5.

On pull days (Tuesday and Friday) you should alternate between the deadlift and bent-over barbell rows.

Feel free to ask me any additional questions that may bother you.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Zercic, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Do 5x5 fbw power lifting workout
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad and Deleted member 3328
This works best for me:

Monday: PUSH
Tuesday: PULL
Wednesday: LEGS
Thursday: PUSH
Friday: PULL
Saturday: LEGS
Sunday: REST

PUSH: Chest, shoulders, triceps
PULL: Back, biceps, traps
LEGS: Legs, abs (optional)

If you're doing heavy bench press (5x5) and OHP (3x8-12) on Monday alternate on Thursday and bench press 3x8-12 and OHP 5x5.

On pull days (Tuesday and Friday) you should alternate between the deadlift and bent-over barbell rows.

Feel free to ask me any additional question that may bother you.
I read the reasoning behind PPL. I wouldn't go for less frequency as some other suggested because I think it'd take longer.

What about abs?

And Yh once I get some money I'll be back to roidmaxx to reach my genetic potential faster.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I read the reasoning behind PPL. I wouldn't go for less frequency as some other suggested because I think it'd take longer.

What about abs?

And Yh once I get some money I'll be back to roidmaxx to reach my genetic potential faster.
Hitting every body part twice a week is crucial for best gains, your muscle is usually healing/building up for up to 48 hours or two days. If you're training it just once a week you're wasting gains.

Abs workout is optional, you can do some kneeling cable crunches or something similar. If you want your abs to show you have to diet and get leaner.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
This works best for me:

Monday: PUSH
Tuesday: PULL
Wednesday: LEGS
Thursday: PUSH
Friday: PULL
Saturday: LEGS
Sunday: REST

PUSH: Chest, shoulders, triceps
PULL: Back, biceps, traps
LEGS: Legs, abs (optional)

If you're doing heavy bench press (5x5) and OHP (3x8-12) on Monday alternate on Thursday and bench press 3x8-12 and OHP 5x5.

On pull days (Tuesday and Friday) you should alternate between the deadlift and bent-over barbell rows.

Feel free to ask me any additional questions that may bother you.
Bookmarked, thanks goyim :feelshmm:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and RAITEIII
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 3328
That’s like 3-4 hours in the gym lmao. Nobody got time for that
also, imagine having to hit legs every other day

Would be brutal
 
One day upper body and abs

Second day legs and abs

Third day only upper body

Forth day legs and abs

@6ft1 help me out plz.
Full body 3 times a week
 
That’s like 3-4 hours in the gym lmao. Nobody got time for that
I do full body every 2 days.
Max 1 hour 30 minutes in the gym.
Most of the time only 1 hour.
Why does it take you so long
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
I do full body every 2 days.
Max 1 hour 30 minutes in the gym.
Most of the time only 1 hour.
Why does it take you so long
I need to rest 1-3 min between each exercise and set

That’s the best thing to do when training
 
I need to rest 1-3 min between each exercise and set

That’s the best thing to do when training
But how many total exercises do you do?
I also rest 1 minute inbetween.
But i do like 7 exercises
 
5x5 fbw etd for max hgh and tes lvls
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
45
Outlander
Outlander
got.daim
Replies
12
Views
40
got.daim
got.daim
jocho
Replies
23
Views
92
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
valentine
Replies
23
Views
157
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
arlo_420
Replies
17
Views
95
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top