Should I train traps?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Or are they useless? I want to train them directly

Wtf of course, why lift and not train traps. They are one of the muscles that stick out in a t-shirt. And they are needed for an aesthetic physique. Just do like 4-6 sets of shrugs on back day, I usually superset mine with upright rows.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and Tricky
where r u going to find traps

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Never_Began
Just do cock pulls above the knee and some farmer's walks bruh

dont really need to isolate it a lot if you incorporate deadlifting heavily into your regimen (which you should anyways), but as said above, do shrugs core in your back/pull day

Or are they useless? I want to train them directly
Traps are as important as neck and shoulders. the best way to train them is proper form shrugs: lift your shoulders slowly while you keep arms straight, stay 1 second still and then you do down slowly.
also barbell shoulder press trains your traps very well.

Shrugs and if you want farmer walks are good too, but deadlifts/shrugs will be all good, traps are good but natty wise they won’t be amazing unless good genes. That’s why a lot of people on gear have massive traps since they are the largest receptor(s)

I would just focus on the bicep

Yes.. you need to workout all of your muscles, including traps. Mix them in with your shoulder day.

Wtf of course, why lift and not train traps. They are one of the muscles that stick out in a t-shirt. And they are needed for an aesthetic physique.
This. Don‘t forget to train your neck btw

Ok Reiko, calm down