Should i trim my outer eyebrows if they're going down? Shortening them yet making them positive tilted?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Now ik long eyebrows are ideal and especially positive tilted.

If i get my eyebrows shaped then they would look something like this:

More sharper and more positive tilted , since my inner eyebrows are downturned and shaping the outer eyebrows can make them more positive tilted but they're average length. Not short, but neither long.

Rn after dermarolling and going on minox for a year, my outer eyebrows increased dramatically. Shitty edit for example:

So they're longer, look better from side profile and 3/4 (not saying the shaped ones look bad) but i noticed straight from the front they don't look good, they make my pfl look smaller, and in general they don't look as clean. Have i forgotten about harmony and went full on autism longer eyebrows = good ? Even if they don't fit my face? Idk. If i pull the outer muscles upwards this problem is fixed and i get Tyson's Ballou eyebrows, but i don't have money for surgery and i'm too young anyways.

Is this guide cope?

Facechart eyebrows v2

TLDR:

Should i clean my eyebrows and get them arched down (staying long but making my eye area look feminine) like this:

What are some mind blowing facts about the human eye
(maybe longer)

OR

Get them cleaned up like so (shortens them , but makes them positively tilted, could also affect my es ratio idk for sure)

Jfl at my explaining and editing skills

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Yes, positively tilted brows are arguably more important than pct, so go for it imo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
no and that dudes eyebrows look like shit

• JFL
Yes, positively tilted brows are arguably more important than pct, so go for it imo.
Wdym pct i never specified eye tilt, only eyebrows but i get ur point.
no and that dudes eyebrows look like shit
Jfl i searched “eyes” on google and got this image for examples

Why shouldn’t i tho? The cons outweigh the pros. They’re long but make my pfl look like shit, reduce my naturally positively tilted eyebrows , look ungroomed etc

Wdym pct i never specified eye tilt, only eyebrows but i get ur point.
I agree with your idea. Having positively tilted brows creates an even stronger impression in the eye area and canthal tilt so it should be primarily focused on and then you can think about canthal tilt later.

• Woah
you should try eyebrow gel 1st... mine are thick enough and I can manipulate and shape them the way I want with gel

you should try eyebrow gel 1st... mine are thick enough and I can manipulate and shape them the way I want with gel
Thnx for the advice but it’s not rlly the direction the hair grows, i tried wetting my eyebrows and shaping them more positively tilted and it works for the main eyebrow but not the extra hairs from minox and dermarolling like in the 2nd pic, i can’t manipulate those

I either raise the muscles on the sides with surgery, keep the eyebrows or trim those hairs . First option isn’t available as i mentioned