Should I try barmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So I went for a walk today around 12am cause I was bored. I went by a bar and to my surprise there were a lot of 20-23 year old girls there. I used to always think only old heads went to these bars. And they were talking to like mtn at best. I was wearing my lifts af1 combo so at 5’11 I wasn’t too short either.
THERES LITERALLY NO COMPETITION AT THIS BAR HOLY FUCK IM GONNA GO NEXT SATURDAY I’ve actually never gone to this one before so it’ll be awkward but whatever. I’ll run cigarettes game cause all the mfs were out smoking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Boyo, for your own mental health and sanity do not go or you would be brutally mogged by manlets and MTNs. I'd suggest ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 22780
Boyo, for your own mental health and sanity do not go or you would be brutally mogged by manlets and MTNs. I'd suggest ldar
Lol no way the mfs I saw there would mog me. They were mtn at best and around my height. There were literally more girls than guys so even the ugly ones had a girl to talk to

You should try
Bark maxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Gladiator and Deleted member 22780
Why are normies so dumb?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Yes I am, with that being said if those are you're actual stats in that bio, why go to a bar?

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator
Yes I am, with that being said if those are you're actual stats in that bio, why go to a bar?
I wear lifts so I’m around 5’10 then af1 so 5’11. I never go to bars but today I saw the mfs outside and they were literally all that height and mtn at best. There’s no chads near my area I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and MakinMogReturns
I wear lifts so I’m around 5’10 then af1 so 5’11. I never go to bars but today I saw the mfs outside and they were literally all that height and mtn at best. There’s no chads near my area I guess
are u an actual closeted fagcel?

Holy fuck dude 5'8 man larps as 6 foot, no wonder girls think 6 foot is bare min.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Holy fuck dude 5'8 man larps as 6 foot, no wonder girls think 6 foot is bare min.
It’s not larp tho larp is saying I’m 6’0 when I’m 5’8. Im literally 5’11 with all that shit. Nigga try being manlet for. A day you’ll rope. Y u being so negative boyo

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
To answer the question I would obviously test it out. Do not expect good results however.

It’s not larp tho larp is saying I’m 6’0 when I’m 5’8. Im literally 5’11 with all that shit. Nigga try being manlet for. A day you’ll rope. Y u being so negative boyo
This makes zero sense.

To answer the question I would obviously test it out. Do not expect good results however.
This one ugly low class mf was talking to a mtb I mogged his ass to oblivion receding jaw mf

Go with a friend that you brutally mog as a wingman

• +1
Reactions: blurazice
sounds like ropefuel tbh.