Should I use bonesmash?

KlCK

KlCK

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
I’ve researched how to do bonesmashing, but I’m not sure which areas I should focus on for my specific face shape. If there’s anyone experienced here, please advise: is it worth trying bonesmashing, or should I just skip it and accept that only surgery can fix my face?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928_231843.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_231843.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260928_231953.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_231953.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i personally don’t recommend bonesmash but either way it’s a very divided topic u decide if u wanna try it and take the risks
 
I’ve researched how to do bonesmashing, but I’m not sure which areas I should focus on for my specific face shape. If there’s anyone experienced here, please advise: is it worth trying bonesmashing, or should I just skip it and accept that only surgery can fix my face?
eyebrow razor rather
 

Similar threads

xzo
Replies
1
Views
9
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
I
Replies
5
Views
57
s1lverhand
S
imustdebloat
Replies
0
Views
31
imustdebloat
imustdebloat
Trynnaascend360
Replies
12
Views
170
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
HappinessPill
Replies
32
Views
256
HappinessPill
HappinessPill

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Michael Vornik X
  • RYVINIXX
Back
Top