Should I use Retin A or Differin for clear skin?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I saw that retin A takes a lot time to see results, I just wanna know which one is better. Defferin is easier to get, Retin A is harder but cheaper.

I saw that retin A takes a lot time to see results, I just wanna know which one is better. Defferin is easier to get, Retin A is harder but cheaper.
Differen/Adapalene is the best

same shit

dont use it during summer tho

I've used Differin for a few days, haven't noticed any results yet, but when I put it on my skin it feels corrosive as fuck, feels like it's really doing its thing. The other topical treatments I've tried have been just weak copefuel snake oil tbh

I've used Differin for a few days, haven't noticed any results yet, but when I put it on my skin it feels corrosive as fuck, feels like it's really doing its thing. The other topical treatments I've tried have been just weak copefuel snake oil tbh
that is why I was hesitant, I don't want peeling skin that is permanently damaged

Do you use sunscreen daily? Reapplying when needed?

Put on Retin A at night and every morning a sunscreen with Hyarolonic Acid for day wear

Unless your skin is complete shittier you will see results in 3-4 weeks

that is why I was hesitant, I don't want peeling skin that is permanently damaged
Doc told me to only use it once a day, so your skin has time to regenerate itself. Yeh it may dry/peel your skin tbh so collagen supplement and moisturizer would help. No pain no gain

Of course doesn't help that I smoke like a chimney and eat like shit bc I'm on a cut but I already look like an old geezer who's seen some shit with all the scars and forehead wrinkles, I just want to get rid of the damn pimples for once.

care to elab, interested in these two products too.
Adapalene is the same as retin A, just less strength and works better imo. Doesn't cause dryness and peeling and very good to use on your face
Adapalene is the same as retin A, just less strength and works better imo. Doesn't cause dryness and peeling and very good to use on your face
differin is the same as adapalene btw... just different brand names for the same substance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and samm735
Both take a long time to start working since they're both retinoids, anyway I started using Adapalene (just not Differin since it's not available here) a few days ago and I don't feel any dryness or itchiness at all, using it every night before going to sleep.
Yeh it may dry/peel your skin tbh so collagen supplement and moisturizer would help
moisturizer is a must

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001

differin is the same as adapalene btw... just different brand names for the same substance
im looking at uk websites to buy this, is the gel or cream better?

know of any good online pharmas to get this? using a script is really expensive to get these

buy it from premiumrxdrugs in India. It's the 15mg gel i think
is the 1% quite strong, other sites in the EU i saw was like 0.1 % and stuff

is the 1% quite strong, other sites in the EU i saw was like 0.1 % and stuff
https://www.premiumrxdrugs.com/adaferin-gel.html works wonders for me and no harsh reactions of anything... don't even feel any itching... tazret on the other hand.. that's some strong shit
https://www.premiumrxdrugs.com/adaferin-gel.html works wonders for me and no harsh reactions of anything... don't even feel any itching... tazret on the other hand.. that's some strong shit
1% isn't too strong. I can use it with no negatives