Should I use Tretinoin.

zawgyilay

zawgyilay

Dimolet LTN
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Posts
88
Reputation
63
1000016449

My skin look so uneven.
I want to make it smooth.
I don't know any thing about skincare.
I heard Tretinoin is good.
Should I start using it.
If I should,can u give me some beinginer advices on how do I use it pls?
 
T
View attachment 5696635
My skin look so uneven.
I want to make it smooth.
I don't know any thing about skincare.
I heard Tretinoin is good.
Should I start using it.
If I should,can u give me some beinginer advices on how do I use it pls?
TBf yea but if u do use tretinoin use pea sized cuz that thing will burn the skin off so yea jst be careful using it and tretinoin should cure it also use cleanser moisturisor
 

Similar threads

MicahRay
Replies
7
Views
68
Melanholihell
Melanholihell
N
Replies
0
Views
36
nisya stupidmaxxing
N
E
Replies
2
Views
11
lowtide654
lowtide654
GB18
Replies
2
Views
53
GB18
GB18
dzgym
Replies
3
Views
79
final_niko
final_niko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top